• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamescon Media Briefing / Showcase

Gowans

G5HcRPb.jpg
Skq0rRo.jpg

As it starts in 10 mins and I didn't see a thread, here's a bare bones one.

What we know before the event:

Not Much [A new exclusive announcement, a free packing major third party game?]

Xbox are hosting an small invite only media event on Tuesday, 20 August where we’ll share some news and give media a chance to experience gaming on Xbox One first hand. There is no live stream.

Live Stream:

NONE

Liveblogs:

What we got:
- Fable Legends CG Trailer [4 Player Co-Op Online Only]
- CoD: Ghosts Bundle
- Cloud Dedicated Multiplayer Servers for CoD: Ghosts
- Exclusive The Division Content
- Indie Publishing Announcement
- Peggle 2 at Launch [Garden Warfare First]
- Fifa Ultimate Team Legends Exclusive
- Fifa 14 Download code free with all preorders

Our guy didn't get invited and got turned away when trying to gatecrash. I figure MS don't want the prying eyes of analysts at their event and just game journalists who will give them an easier ride.

nib95

Banned
Our guy didn't get invited and got turned away when trying to gatecrash. I figure MS don't want the prying eyes of analysts at their event and just game journalists who will give them an easier ride.

Lol. Well that's a shame. Is he going to take any vids of the show floor stuff? PM me his YT channel if he is, or post a link in one of the threads!

toff74

Hoping for a new Rare IP... Price Drop.. Hardware upgrade.. Come on MS, you know you want to!! Just for me..

Sat at work. Flicking between this thread, the live stream and actual work. 3 minutes and counting.

Can't believe the elitist attitude gamers have, in the face of no official live stream and no other live blogs they proceed to whine and complain about the only one that is doing it.

Lol. Well that's a shame. Is he going to take any vids of the show floor stuff? PM me his YT channel if he is, or post a link in one of the threads!

Hah, YT! No he writes up a report at the end of every major event he attends and hands that into management. It's usually pretty boring and just looks at the fiscal/market implications of what was shown (or not shown). He also grades each major company for their showing.

MS did very, very poorly at E3.

Top Bottom