• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Gamescon Media Briefing / Showcase

Midas

rxAWBJh.jpg

I like the chairs, anyone know the brand/designer? Doesn't look like Eames but maybe it is?

According to those people in the live chat, if you aren't a 100% super fan of Xbox One, you're a Sony fanboy. There's no middle ground, or alternative... Hmm. Sounds insecure to me.

toff74

Andy Bastable... From Rare

‏@andybastable
Gamescom reveal. About to spam you all with the weird and wonderful tech I've been working on, you lucky things, you.

lupin23rd

Usernames for the people posting comments are amazing - SonyGafTears and someone else who doesn't really like Amir0x by the looks of their name.

Krilekk

Banned
Andy Bastable... From Rare

‏@andybastable
Gamescom reveal. About to spam you all with the weird and wonderful tech I've been working on, you lucky things, you.

After E3 and their non-show it's most likely Kinect Sports Rivals. *sigh*

TwisTz

Banned
"Doors closing, so it's starts soon"

Let's hope MS don't attempt a Game of Thrones "Red Wedding" style conference.

Rooster

First live blogger to confirm games are running on actual Xbox Ones and not PCs hidden in cabinets gets an internet cookie.

keit4

Banned
@LionheadStudios 8 secs
Chicken Chasers, we're about to go on stage at the Xbox Showcase to announce our next big thing! Stay tuned #Fablenext RT & Follow

CCS

Banned
Comment of the day: "Xdrones on GAF turning off viewer comments cos they can't handle the truth". I don't even...

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Something that this briefing might sell me on is the Lumia 1020, 'cause man that camera is crazy good.

Daingurse

Ok I turned comments back on, this is funny as hell. "Xdrones on GAF turned comments off Cos they can't handle the truth!" Good lord, lol.

Top Bottom