• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Games Showcase Extended - Jun 13th - Featuring Games from Creative Partners Not Shown in Showcase

MS not securing more funding Lies of P is mind-boggling to me. They have no Demons Souls or Bloodborne in their portfolio. And Phil keeps chasing after games nobody cares about.
Sony also had multiple chances to acquire Fromsoft and didn't. Some things we will never know the full answers to.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
No Fallout 4 patch

Vincenzo Nibali No GIF by girodiitalia

ungalo

Another? I take it you weren't feeling Hellblade 1?
I kind of like it. I think the characters and the story were good. Especially liked the ending, it was meaningful.

But i was already not into the representation of psychosis, already had the feeling the studio was trying too hard with that. But with this one it's getting out of hands, Antoniades is going to outclass David Cage.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Phil Spencer clearly lieks 33 Immortals alot.

Dont let Sony buy the studio like they did with Destiny

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
Hellblade 2 is laughable. It's so pretentious. And we're just seeing the same trailers and making of for 4 years. Another disaster in the making honestly. All of this just for a walking sim ?
Not every game has to be made for you. This is more of like a game for adults with life experience, and who can understand psychology and raw emotions. It doesn't necessarily mean there's something wrong with the game. It's just not for you, and it's OK.

With that said, while HB1 had the psychology and atmosphere in the bank, it also had a lot of annoying jank tbh. The puzzles and combat was atrocious and that's where most of us are hoping for improvements.

Last edited:

ungalo

Not every game has to be made for you. This is more of like a game for adults with life experience, and who can understand psychology and raw emotions. It doesn't necessarily mean there's something wrong with the game. It's just not for you, and it's OK.

With that said, while HB1 had the psychology and atmosphere in the bank, it also had a lot of annoying jank tbh. The puzzles and combat was atrocious and that's where most of us are hoping for improvements.
And we didn't see any of that, in 4 years. Not one true gameplay sequence with combat. So we agree. How this game is presented is laughable. What if it's a 7 hours experience that's more or less like the first (which was an indie game, that was probably why it was impressive, more so than the game itself) ?

Again the first one is okay, perhaps even good but nothing to fuss about for 4 years. Could have been a good game for the first year of a console, very basic with high fidelity to showcase the power of the console.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Yea I never finished Fallout 4. At this point I should just start a new playthrough. Haven't played in years. I wouldn't remember what's going on. Thought about just downloading it on PC Gamepass.

Top Bottom