• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50 or 100ppp? (The Battle Ends at 11:53 PM Eastern TONIGHT)

Well, which do you pick?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Lae

50. Too lazy to change it and given how awful chrome still is with gifs I can only imagine how bad the funny pictures thread is at 100.

Rpgmonkey

Back when I had slower internet, 50. I didn't want to deal with the possibility of a bunch of people posting gifs and other images.

Now that I have faster internet, 100.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
GAF Gold Infinite Scrolling is the correct answer.

Koodo

Banned
50ppp is just right.

ij77P4PY7U0UP.gif

Amir0x

Banned
I like 50 posts per page for the simple fact that it organizes threads into more easily digestible chunks and therefore recalling and pinpointing different changes in the topic or comments that were made is easier to locate.

Think of a grid, both of the grids are the same overall size of 1 mile x 1 mile. Yet in one of the grids I segment the areas into 50 slices, and in another I segment it into 100. If I told you to find me a coin located in slice 35 of the grid segmented into 50 slices, the area you'll be searching for will be larger than if I told you that it was in slice 35 of the grid segmented into 100 slices.

And thus is this the most meaningless post you will read on NeoGAF today.

50 pp usually. Although I like 100 PP when I'm on faster internet. 50pp is better in general because it splits the topic into more memorable marks that i can refer back to.

dog$

Hates quality gaming
100. The fewer times I have to click on page links within a thread, the better.

People need to stop referring to threads by their page count regardless. "This thread is ____ pages and...", or "Back on Page ____ I said...", &c. Stop doing this.

Magnus

100, absolutely. Need to load as much as I can in case I have to lose a connection for some reason!

And wow, poll's neck and neck!

Ryaaan14

Banned
Literally the worst part about being banned on NeoGAF is having to lurk the site with 50ppp like an animal.

100ppp or death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom