• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

50 or 100ppp? (The Battle Ends at 11:53 PM Eastern TONIGHT)

Well, which do you pick?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skytylz

Banned
50 is a good number. 100 can be too many especially on mobile. Things start to load slow especially if there are a bunch of GIFs as a chrome user.

akira28

ij77P4PY7U0UP.gif

mmhh.
dat gaga.

Seda

I like 100 although it's not a big deal either way. I'd rather scroll a bit more than click through more pages.

3phemeral

100ppp. Although, I sometimes consider changing it when gif-heavy threads slow Chrome down. I tried using autopager to avoid the whole "Next Page" completely, but I had so many issues with it, I had to uninstall. So looks like 100ppp it remains.

ibu86q3aOMyHj.gif

UrbanRats

I was a 100ppp, but i converted to 50ppp.

Less hassle with the search.
Less shit to load per page (in case of gif heavy threads).
It's the standard.

Astra

50ppp. I just never made a switch due to laziness and apathy.
Scroll more, or click next page. I dun give a fuck.

I don't get the idea that having to click less is somehow saving you effort. You still have to scroll to see all the posts. Not really any less effort than clicking. To me faster loading pages are worth the exhausting process of pressing your mouse button a bit more often.

Nemesis_

Personally I feel like I'm at a point where "faster loading pages" isn't really a thing anymore for me. Everything loads so fast that the difference is negligible anyway.

UrbanRats

I don't get the idea that having to click less is somehow saving you effort. You still have to scroll to see all the posts. Not really any less effort than clicking. To me faster loading pages are worth the exhausting process of pressing your mouse button a bit more often.

Plus you can leave shit posts behind twice as fast!

Moaradin

I used to think 100ppp was cool, until I started viewing threads with heavy image and gif use. Pages loaded much slower, especially in the PC screenshot thread.

Muzy72

Banned
100ppp is the way to go. Less clicking for me.

Also, how was I able to vote in the poll? Every poll I've encountered so far juniors haven't been able to vote.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
My phone couldn't handle 100ppp, so 50ppp it is.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
50. I don't think I've ever changed the default option on any forum I've visited. Besides, it works out well given how much people love to post gifs around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom