• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I look like a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
But I'm sure she just wants to be friends.
What should I do gaf is so hard to get women in my town
I just want a girlfriend brahs :(

SHIT

Banned
why is it so hard getting a GF ? inb4 a billion replies saying otherwise
also are you a virgin op ?

Peru

114026707.jpg

Where is the problem? Just ask her if she wants to go out with you. Maybe watching a movie at home or in the cinema.

Being a grown up man means doesn't to be afraid to look like a clown from time to time.

Be cocky but funny and make friendly plans to get together -just you two- and while you are entertaining her with your sharp wit just make a move like looking into her eyes and slowly lean in and you will have an answer.

Denzar

But I'm sure she just wants to be friends.
What should I do gaf is so hard to get women in my town
I just want a girlfriend brahs :(

You have to find the vagina.

Seriously though, just be who you always are, man. She's your friend right? You feel comfortable around her then?

Just be honest and most important of all don't be afraid to fail.

IF you fail, take it like a man! Nothing lasts forever. Your feelings will disappear ans she'll just be like she always was eventually.

Tell her, but there is no guarantee that she will like you back. Or she could be in a relationship and breaking that up is a negatory. Respect her privacy and relationship

Also, don't think that a relationship is a solution to your troubles. Most likely it will not end up well and will leave as a bitter "nice guy" "friend zoned" or "MRA".

FreeMufasa

It's so simple. Don't be a beta simp.

Don't do loser shit like "ummm what u wanna do? Where do u wanna go?" It's weak

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Space Jesus, use thy hippie astronaut powers to set this poor sod on the right path that he not awkwardly call up this woman at 10 o'clock in the goddamned morning to profess his love

Space Jesus, use thy hippie astronaut powers to set this poor sod on the right path that he not awkwardly call up this woman at 10 o'clock in the goddamned morning to profess his love
Brah what time can I call because she studys all day, morning is the only time she is at home

Here's to hoping Space Jesus has a sense of humor and let's him follow through with his plan.

Forkball

Ask her to hang out with you this weekend. Don't do it too early though cause it reeks of desperation. But if you do it too late, then she might have already made plans. You know what, just forget it and play Dota for six hours.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Over/under that op doesn't even call her up.

Over/under that he asked her mother out by mistake.

SHIT

Banned
Ask her to hang out with you this weekend. Don't do it too early though cause it reeks of desperation. But if you do it too late, then she might have already made plans. You know what, just forget it and play Dota for six hours.

who makes up these "rules" ?

everything just usually either A works out or B it doesn't.

once anything hits reality it's all a matter of dumb luck.

honestly OP do what you want, anything you want as long is it is in the realm of legality.

daniels

I once liked a girl too but ....she didn't like me back so now i don't like her anymore.
,|,, o_O ,,|, wherever you are

what would be the absolute perfect time to holler ?

lunchtime ?

Unless you know she's a morning person or not busy with a job, internship, whatever post noon is your best bet. If you want morning/lunch activities make plans the previous day.

How long have you known this girl? If you had met her online I would say a text or call would be ok but calling her now that you know her irl? I would say ask in person. A piece of advice though make it obvious what your intentions are don't dance around wanting to date her I say. If she doesn't feel it drop it and look for someone else. Try that tinder app and okcupid too mang, met quite a few women on there got some dates coming up.

Aselith

If some dude was tryin' to holler at 10 fucking AM I'd lose my shit.

I will holler at you around 2pm. Cool?

Edit: I know I am technically hollering at you now but consider this pre-holler foreplay, ok baby? The actual holler will be coming later in the day so expect the full holler treatment this afternoon. It'll be 2pm. Eastern time just so we're clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom