• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xerneas entered Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS & Summary thread for non-regular members

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
zlCfzRKNIWIPDLF-09

That's right, we just got 6th generation legendary pokemon in our Smash as POKEBALL POKEMON. That's right, we might get more 6th generation pokemon as pokeball pokemon aka pokeball summons.

Alright, we already went through many threads so far so I think it's time for a new thread for people who missed out a lot by not following mega-threads.

Surprisedly, we are almost done with second thread and I'm still working on third thread for Mega Thread so I want to make sure that I will keep people updated on Smash 4 (Wii U and 3DS) so far.

Main Information
Speed and Gameplay should be between Melee and Brawl
NO MORE TRIPPING
Sakurai said that they will trying to make SSB4 more balanced than Brawl

Characters

Let's start with the character rosters, we will receive same rosters on both system. It's possibilities that the characters might be adjusted for 3DS, but it's not 100% confirmed. Here is the announced roster so far.

k12G040.png

2jAj0gc.png

Stages
Alright, we already saw 10 Wii U stages and 7 3DS stages so far, so they are revealing the stages slowly. Some people still believe that they saw Mario Galaxy stage in one of the daily image but it's not confirmed yet.

Also I would like to mention that Smash 3DS would get handheld stages, awhile Smash Wii U would get console stages. It's possible that we could get shared stages but I seriously doubt it unless it's Final Destination and Battlefield.

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

Battlefield

P3festC.jpg

Spirit Train

vAJrpnR.png

G3u2svm.png

Arena Ferox

ICFGtuL.png

Gerudo Valley

QODHPXK.png

Kid Icarus: Uprising Reset Bomb Stage

ag7abaM.jpg

Nintendog Stage

BXPYkMC.png

Super Mario 3D Land Stage

5NeTe4E.png

EmsEm6V.jpg

sYc5IGj.png

Super Smash Bros. Wii U

Battlefield

3b8ByPJ.jpg

QvwA4gJ.jpg

Pyrosphere

2DByMUc.jpg

Smash Dojo Arena

qSyl8Eh.png

D9idZh8.jpg

Dr. Wily's Castle

EY9hKdl.png

kxf2XLn.jpg

Garden of Hope

z4A4myu.jpg

Rf1HXPd.png

qraHK3e.jpg

Skyloft

uW4A4bz.png

zUtoFDw.png

Av0xk4y.jpg

Smashville II

gHxCJoE.jpg

f53wo9d.jpg

Wii Fit Training Room

mRv13QC.png

IutQhNZ.jpg

Pilotwings - Wuhu Island Stage

CvvMydV.jpg

uSvT8iE.jpg

iRmuYt5.jpg

CpDF9S2.jpg

P573Js9.jpg

Windy Hill Zone

ZXZ9l6K.jpg

WmV48f2.png

PcOUyt0.jpg

Items
Capsules and Final Smash will be back for sure. I would like to believe that Pokeball Pokemon are coming back as well.

Also I would like to point out that one new item got confirmed couple of months ago but I'm pretty sure that some people didn't know that.

X-Bomb from Kid Icarus: Uprising got confirmed to be one of the items in Smash. Here is the picture of it.

zlCfzRF1Mgk0tg1YbK

Trailer
SSB Wii U and 3DS E3 Trailer
Newcomer Trailer - Mega Man
Second Trailer w/ WiiFit Trainer
Director Direct - Sakurai on SSB Wii U and 3DS
Sonic Trailer - HD

Articles
NO MORE TRIPPING!
3DS and Wii U mightn't release at same time.
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS are finalized name.
No Touchscreen
Speed will be between Melee and Brawl + NO DLC
Cutting down Characters' abilities
No Alt costume and No Cross Play
Namco-Bandai Characters
Characters Cutting and Mega Man and Capcom relationship
GameSpot Interview
Pokemon Smash
Not enough time to bring every characters
Difference between SSB for 3DS and Wii U
Good Article - Recommended to Read

If you are interested to chilling with SmashGAF here is the address. We still playing Project Melee and Brawl.

IRC Chat
Server: irc.rizon.net
Channel: #SmashGAF
Mibbit Link to Chat

Rumors
Someone leaked 6 characters before E3 Smash 4 Trailer, which are Wii Fit Trainer, Animal Crossing Boy, Mega Man, Little Mac, Pac-Man and Mii. So far, we got first three characters confirmed but we haven't heard anything about latter three so far. We are hoping for the best. :p

SuperSah

Banned
Xemnas? IH pls

Is this supposed to be OT 3? Also, it hasn't been confirmed if Xerneas is a Pokeball at all, just that one image.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Why does it mention Xemnas in the OP? D=

My bad. I was playing Pokemon and Kingdom Heart 1.5 this week so I accidentally put Xemnas instead of Xerneas. Haha.

I'm thinking about doing summaries threads for non-regular members who don't go to smash thread that often. I might do it every time after main thread reach 20,000 depend on how many informations we are getting.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Is this the Smash 3 thread now, did we even reach 20k posts?, I dont get it.

Xemnas? IH pls

Is this supposed to be OT 3? Also, it hasn't been confirmed if Xerneas is a Pokeball at all, just that one image.

Thought this was OT3 for a second. General info is good. Yveltal next. Right, guys?

It's NOT OT3 thread since half of neogaf don't want to waste their time in our main thread so I'm thinking about doing summary thread every time our thread getting close to 20,000 posts. I thought it would be good way for non-regular members getting caught up in OP before we just jump straight to Mega Thread OT3.

Heyt

Banned
Now that I think of it, Sora meets the requirements to enter Smash... and he would even fit the general artstyle...

Top Bottom