• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

A map of what each country leads the world in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Sweet. Country i was born in leads in having landmines..country i was raised in and live in leads in being killed by lawnmowers.

CrazyDude

Lawn_Mower_Runaway.jpg

I guess they are contrasting the intelligence of a Nobel laureate with the stupidity of being murdered by a lawn mower. Just like China is CO2 and renewable energy.

massoluk

Banned
This is wrong, Thailand no longer leads in rice export because of recent shitty government subsidy policy.

http://blogs.wsj.com/searealtime/20...struggle-to-get-back-to-no-1-in-rice-exports/

Two years ago, the Thai government wanted to boost the income of rice farmers, one of the ruling party’s key voting constituencies. So it bought rice at 50 percent prices above the market rates and shoveled it into storage sites, predicting that this would goose up market prices.

But that isn’t what happened. India and Vietnam jumped in to pick up the business with cheaper prices. Thailand was left with excess supplies and debt from the costly subsidy program and storage costs.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Quality of Life.
If you say so!!

Ireland measures well on many quality of life and human development indices. Yeah, things turned south economically in the last few years, but that's not the only factor here.

And I'll take this over 'drinking' or some other such stereotype ;)

D

Deleted member 98878

Unconfirmed Member
Almost winning the world cup :'(

And Austria, Mohnflesserl, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom