• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I wrote my brother a Hitch Fan Fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

commedieu

Banned
Hey guys, I just remembered I posted this in the 'Actually Awesome Fan Fiction' thread, and was disappointed by the lack of replies. As I'm tired of having to explain to a sex offender that it's pronounced 'Monopoly,' not 'Mopoly,' I figured I'd make it its own thread.

Here is the fanfiction I wrote my brother for the movie Hitch. It is titled Hitch Atlas. Sorry if this is a shitty thread.

holy shit..

you had me at kevin james.. will read.

Goddammit. This motherfucker wrote a 10-chapter fanfiction for the movie Hitch, and I'm gonna make sure this thread is bumped until it gets the recognition it deserves.

“Seems like your friend suffers from premature e-grapple-lation,” Hitch said. 1000+ years had not diminished his capacity for sick burns.

Jesus Christ. This monstrosity is both garbage and vastly entertaining. Also, it needs some serious editing.

Edit: HO-LEE-SHIT, i missed this the first time around
"I would! I will! This planetarium has all I need to call down the Ideeforr"
Fucking independence day reference? trainingdayreference.gif

M3z_

Christopher Hitchens does not approve of this use of his moniker

Christopher-Hitchens-008.jpg

KingDirk

Someone turn this into a RPG Maker game, we have the next Charles Barkley Shut Up and Jam.

I won't lie, this is half of the reason I posted it on the internet in the first place.

Also not a lie: I'm genuinely happy none of ya'll are asking for context. I want this thing to exist as an entity unto itself.

KingDirk

That was great. I didn't know I wanted a Hitch fan fiction but the heart wants what the heart wants.

what

I work in a facility for children (up to and including age 17) who are actively homicidal/suicidal/aggressive or on their way to foster care placement. Sometimes situations like the one I described drive me to GAF.

KingDirk

So Futureman's kind offer has prompted me to write the sequel to Hitch Atlas so I can publish them as a bundle. It'll concern Hitch's son After Earth's attempt to unravel the legend of The Legend of Bagger Vance.

Also thank you for all the kind words.

I work in a facility for children (up to and including age 17) who are actively homicidal/suicidal/aggressive or on their way to foster care placement. .Sometimes situations like the one I described drive me to GAF.

Ahhh rightio. I was reading it as being directly related to the fan fic or something.

So Futureman's kind offer has prompted me to write the sequel to Hitch Atlas so I can publish them as a bundle. It'll concern Hitch's son After Earth's attempt to unravel the legend of The Legend of Bagger Vance.

Also thank you for all the kind words.

Can't wait.

Joni

You should read the posts of a poster named Wozzly. You can learn a lot from him when it comes to fanfiction.

novenD

I am in awe.

“Hitch,” a voice intoned. It was deep and brimming with gravitas; Hitch felt like a penguin whose march was being narrated by a professional.

holy piss I'm dying over here

KingDirk

So I spent a huge amount of time yesterday trying to think of the name of the spaceship for part 2, and then the most obvious name popped up and it is clearly the best.

Guys, I hope you're ready to meet the Willennium Falcon.

Am I drunk? Is this real life?

Both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom