• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Mystery: Is "Aisha Tyler" really Aisha Tyler?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an Archer nut, I'm intrigued by this "Aisha Tyler" that has popped up on GAF within the past couple of months.

Based on her/his post history, she/he seems to be either an unusually committed joke member or the real deal.

Aisha Tyler has acknowledged being a gamer on several occasions, and I seem to recall her specifically acknowledging GAF in the past, so I could see it potentially being her, but the user name and avatar seem far too obvious.

What say you, GAF? Yuuuuuuuuuup, or noooooooooooope?

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
well, its a girl, so the likelihood of it actually being a girl is less than if it was actually Aisha Tyler.

just think about that for a second.

entremet

She is. She verified it in various threads, like the XB1 thread.

She's cool people, but I don't know if she wants the crazy attention from a dedicated thread, OP.

Macattk15

Does she have a verified twitter account? Couldn't someone just ask her if she has an account on GAF ... in hopes that she'd see it and respond?

If it's her ... cool. If not ... that's a little weird.

entremet

Fuck man, it's only weird if you acknowledge that it's weird.

Great, thanks.

Eh, I wouldn't say that. The cool thing about GAF is stuff like devs posting here and just being part of the crowd. It just seems weird to point someone out in a thread.

.GqueB.

Banned
Hide in pain sight.

Just cross reference her post history with her life appearances at E3 then enhance. You'll then have a definitive, no non-sense answer.

gutshot

If it really is her, that is cool. I always liked her when she was on Loveline or later Adam Carolla's podcast.

Hide in pain sight.

image.php

dem white women never knew what hit em

Mariolee

Honestly wouldn't be surprised. Pretty sure she's tweeted about NeoGAF before.

Also, Harry Potter posts around here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom