• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kojima tweeting pics of GZ on vita

Bd_CikYCMAA1gyY.jpg:large

Bd_HlLNCMAACVs3.jpg:large

Bd_LIpXCUAEexGV.jpg:large

Bd_CaKoCYAEvzE5.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN

Darksol

I am a hopeless consumer. I cannot resist the crazy that is Kojima. Take my money. PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY! >.<

OMG U MEAN THERE'S GONNA BE A VITA VERSION OF GROUND ZEROES?? HOLY SHIT VITA IS SAVED!!!

No.

Remote play.

Well, at least it wasn't pics of George Zimmerman on a Vita, that would've just been weird.

I think I'd find it too uncomfortable to play games on it for long periods. I find the PSP feels so delicate in my hands, like I'm going to break it or something. And the feel of it isn't as comfy as a standard controller, of course.

Gadirok

And this is why I want all my PS3 games on PS4. Remote play finally works after having such shoddy support with PSP->PS3 and Vita->PS3.

Can't wait to try out infamous on the Vita.

YO KOJIMA, MAKE MORE AC!D GAMES FOR THE VITA!

He never directed, only oversaw production. Fun Fact: Director of AC!D was director on Never Dead.

I'm about to leave work in like 3 minutes. Why he do dis now? Now I gotta wait two hours for correspondence with Japan to confirm. Maybe something will appear to confirm on our channels later... *grumble*

He never directed, only oversaw production.

I'm about to leave work in like 3 minutes. Why he do dis now? Now I gotta wait two hours for correspondence with Japan to confirm. Maybe something will appear to confirm on our channels later... *grumble*

You need to confirm that the PS4 supports remote play? Every game does this.

He never directed, only oversaw production.

This is just for remote play, which isn't really a surprise, right? So, what needs confirming?

Mechazawa

He never directed, only oversaw production. Fun Fact: Director of AC!D was director on Never Dead.

They make you stay after for work to confirm a feature every game theoretically supports?

That's pretty brutal, man.

This is just for remote play, which isn't really a surprise, right? So, what needs confirming?

Some work better than others, and some require additional inputs and UI tweaks for full compatibility. I have to find out the nitty gritty so I can tell fans what to expect.

They make you stay after for work to confirm a feature every game theoretically supports?

That's pretty brutal, man.

Nah, I'm going home. But I'm expecting a call in 2 hours that will then be turned into additional posts from home. So even better, work comes home with me!

I'm more ticked that he couldn't wait till closer to 9AM PST tomorrow to tweet it out.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
I like the fact that they are using the Oled Vita and not Vita 2000 with its piss-yellow tinted screen.

Eusis

I remember there being tight embargos on MGS4 due to plot information that hit EGM/1up pretty badly, only for him to just casually spill info in interviews.

Between that and this I have to guess this is a common occurance?

Voidance

I'll be interested to see how this game turns out. Koji Pro lost me when they switched actors for Snake, making Ground Zeroes the first MGS I am not excited for at all.

Well, at least it wasn't pics of George Zimmerman on a Vita, that would've just been weird.
I'll admit I laughed way too hard at this.

RPGCrazied

When do you think we will get more info on the title? Comes out in like 2 months, yet we still don't know gameplay length, or if the game has stuff to do other than the main campaign. It being $29.99 makes it seem its not going to be very long.

Betty

Banned
When do you think we will get more info on the title? Comes out in like 2 months, yet we still don't know gameplay length, or if the game has stuff to do other than the main campaign. It being $29.99 makes it seem its not going to be very long.

There are side ops, how many we don't know. There are also prisoners you can save that, I think, can be carried over to The Phantom Pain to add to your base.

The wait is intolerable, nearly there.

Top Bottom