• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 II - The Definitive Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

ibvunw2REuHiTt.png

Steam is a digital distribution, multiplayer, and social platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related
media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game
updates, in-game voice and chat functionality. As of December 2012, there are over 2000 games available through Steam, and 65 million
active user accounts.

iGX3TtRzcxCN8.png

ibfrYHz3WMEBcM.png

iubEtmb8CXsEd.png

iZsaCGfySOifJ.png

imNqJnGaQY1Zy.png

Thread rules:
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. Splitting retail packs is fine in this thread.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats or post damage lists from sales.
FAQ:
  • Sites that list Steam profile Stats? - Check list, remember not to spam this thread with your profile stats:
ikPWYujjbS3dc.png

Warning: Some of the sites have region locked keys that only work in certain regions of the world, please check before buying:
itdJg0QTend1n.png

iFJRGdAq1yITu.png

MRORANGE

Oog3tJx.gif

Modbot is now activated for this thread.

Oh btw - if there's anything broken or needs to be added to the OP, drop a line.

Tenrius

From the old thread:

So was anybody able to get a 360 controller (I have Logitech F710, it has XInput) to work with Dead Rising 2: Off the Record? It seems to be a common issue, people recommend to use xbox360ce for whatever weird reason, but it still didn't work for me. The issue is that the game just doesn't recognize the gamepad, although I can pull up the GFWL interface with the Guide button.

Eh, I was hoping one of my thread title suggestions would be selected, but oh well. Isn't "Newell you're small time" at least a bit funny? I liked it, myself!

Parsnip

Oh nice.

It's not so much the smell of new thread, it's more that the old thread started getting a little too funky.

Or maybe it was me.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Lets kick off this thread wooooo

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cook, Serve, Delicious!, #3 -- MB-61F89198543217EE - Taken by Man Puncher. 26 entrants total.
Cook, Serve, Delicious!, #2 -- MB-52C579A462421888 - Taken by yoshizzle. 53 entrants total.
Cook, Serve, Delicious!, -- MB-3C6B629912A0A42C - Taken by 3chopl0x. 38 entrants total.

t1390689579z1.png

Tellaerin

I'm wondering if we're getting more posters in these threads overall. It'd be interesting to get a count of the number of unique posters per Steam thread along with the "wall of shame" totals.

Copons

Wow new thread such fun much entertainment

BTW: some updates on me building my PC (aka the most interesting thing happening in SteamGAF today :D )

1) apparently the CPU went in fine, but of course I'm totally waiting for a fireball coming out of everything as soon as I switch the power on

2) my cat jumped on the table when I was installing the heatsink, I was about to kill her

3) mobo grid is apparently the hardest thing to figure out together with the huge quantity of screws the came with the case. I really don't know what to do with them, so I'll probably just feed them to the cat and call it a day

And now! Onto plugging every plug on every pin around!
If you don't hear from me in the next couple of days, I'll probably be struck dead, so make sure to name OT3 to me, k thx

maneil99

Wow new thread such fun much entertainment

BTW: some updates on me building my PC (aka the most interesting thing happening in SteamGAF today :D )

1) apparently the CPU went in fine, but of course I'm totally waiting for a fireball coming out of everything as soon as I switch the power on

2) my cat jumped on the table when I was installing the heatsink, I was about to kill her

3) mobo grid is apparently the hardest thing to figure out together with the huge quantity of screws the came with the case. I really don't know what to do with them, so I'll probably just feed them to the cat and call it a day

And now! Onto plugging every plug on every pin around!
If you don't hear from me in the next couple of days, I'll probably be struck dead, so make sure to name OT3 to me, k thx

I hate building computers, one bad experience wrecked it all, used to be fun

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
For the new thread, a reminder to those that might have missed it, but there are a number of sales going on at Amazon with various Steam games such as GTA titles, Ace Patrol, Max Payne, etc.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000728511

Also various other deals not listed there such as Thief Collection, Hitman Collection, Sexy Beach ... okay maybe not that last one.

I hope you guys are happy, this thread lasted 22 days.

I am happy, t'was a good old thread of many silly moments in that post-sale feeling.

Onward with this new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom