• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 IV - For me it was Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

ibp9GhBGxBQr1i.png

Steam is a digital distribution, multiplayer, and social platform developed by Valve Corporation. It is used to distribute games and related
media online, from small independent developers to larger software houses. Steam also has community features, automated game
updates, in-game voice and chat functionality. As of December 2012, there are over 2000 games available through Steam, and 65 million
active user accounts.

ibyrCAa5L4aZdJ.png

iCyjYFp0bSILs.png

iqKioq97aeXj8.png

ibmgsDAyOwft9b.png

ibra40wB7hB9Eu.png

Thread rules:
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. Splitting retail packs is fine in this thread.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats or post damage lists from sales.
FAQ:
  • Sites that list Steam profile Stats? - Check list, remember not to spam this thread with your profile stats:
ibqsNYiU06PlrT.png

Warning: Some of the sites have region locked keys that only work in certain regions of the world, please check before buying:

ieOk7fJNfOkiH.png

iO0zB8t2TkEPW.png

Check it out, it's useful.

Reposting my question here for the new thread:
I really want to play Dark Souls but I left my Windows computer at home. Anyone know of any similar 3rd person action RPGs for Macs?

Nzyme32

I salute you MrOrange. It is more beautiful than ever. My new thread resolution is in effect, like a new years resolution but actually achievable!

QH6YNci.gif

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
New thread! :D

Every day is Tuesday :(

New thread!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Thief Gold -- MB-86F3C5C745E5F1F7 - Taken by natertots. 4 entrants total.
Super Sanctum TD -- MB-C2AB3BC4A61A67BB - Taken by BinaryPork2737. 3 entrants total.

t1395778388z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Awesome, new thread. :)

The_Monk

Thanks for making the thread MRORANGE.

I've been a bit away from Steam lately and dead tired too. Coffee just don't cut it. All these problems with Steam offline happened during the little bit of time I had to play something, hope they improve this.

Might give Super Sactum HD a try for the first time and I need to get back to Alpha Protocol and Dust which are both great games. My waiting for Dark Souls II is still going strong but the more time it passes the less hype I have. That and the fact that I will only getting in May due International Shipping does not help... Here's hoping for a decent version.

Kifimbo

Great pace this year. This thread is a message board on its own.

Thanks to everyone for making this a great place.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Fourth thread already? That was fast.
Steam being down so often stops people from playing buying games and thus posting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom