• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Announcements & Updates 2014 IV - For me it was Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
After playing 3 hours of Shadow Warrior, I now get why linear maps are a thing. There is so much damn backtracking and just getting lost in this game due to a lack of navigational aids and most of the maps being dark. Chapter 5 (where I stopped, because my eyes were drying out) is the worst so far, especially since I have no damn clue how to get to the temple and I've already backtracked at least 4 times to do stuff.

Try number two on this as the first key was dead, but I was just given this key by non-gaffer Dinjoralo.

He had an extra Skullgirls key and no one had the game on their respective Steam wishlist, including myself. He agreed to giving the game away on GAF to someone who truly wants a copy.

Make sure to thank him for his generosity if you win, enjoy!

Hey I won this! :D
Thanks Dinjoralo and Grief! :)

Grief.exe

As a GFWL game; the addition of Steamworks achievements implies GFWL is being removed, which also bodes well for the continued survival of the game.

Also bodes well for Microsoft's continued policies with Steamworks and their current GFWL library moving forward.

Hopefully Splosion and Spartan Ops is just the tip of the iceberg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom