• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony Computer Entertainment Files Trademark For “Bloodborne”

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/29/sony-computer-entertainment-files-trademark-bloodborne/
Sony Computer Entertainment America have filed a trademark for something called “Bloodborne”. At present, no further details as to just what Bloodborne is are available, but perhaps we’ll hear about the game at E3 this year?

bloodborne_thumb.jpg

Pyccko

Christ, if it's another zombie game I'm gonna puke. (My mind's going straight to "blood borne disease")

V_Ben

Banned
We're going to throw out the name of every SCE studio in this thread, and someone will get it right by sheer luck.

When 'Helldivers' was TM'd, people thought it was Stig's game.

a dark, vampiric fantasy game with a Slavic atmosphere, via Guerilla, would be awesome. :D

or a Crash Bandicoot subtitle, amirite?

edit: Crash joke beaten like roadkill.

Christ, if it's another zombie game I'm gonna puke. (My mind's going straight to "blood borne disease")

Sony: "Well it was going to be this really cool mercenary game but then Pyccko on Gaf made us rethink our approach. It is now ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES!!!!"

KoopaTheCasual

Nah, sounds very old english high fantasy. Not necessarily my cup of tea, but its definitely lacking from Sony's first party offerings and would make many gaffers very happy.

Salex_

Entwined
Kill Strain
Bloodborne

3 new IPS so far! I hope at least one of them is a character action or fighting game...probably won't happen.

KoopaTheCasual

Entwined
KillStrain
Bloodborne

3 new IPS so far! I hope at least one of them is a character action or fighting game...probably won't happen.
Now remember, these trademarks are not platform specific. One of these could be a new Vita game, or something.
or even a mobile game =/

Moosichu

Finally,

Buzz:Bloodborne
Dog's Life: Bloodborne

MLB The Show: Bloodborne
Modnation Racers: Bloodborne
Journey 2: Bloodborne
Flower 2:Bloodborne

Ratchet : Bloodborne

So what's the list of trademarks they've made the last couple weeks? Seems like a decent amount of titles out there we will be hearing about.

edit: It's above

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom