• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | May 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

kassatsu

Banned
i6i8spS9mbDp1.png

Here is a list of upcoming PSN games which will probably get updated more than this OP.

ibwdETypGDx2if.png

May 6th Stick it to the Man
May 6th Outlast: Whistleblower DLC
May 6th Sportsfriends
May 6th MLB 14: The Show
May 6th Titan Attacks
May 9th Bound By Flame
May 20th Transistor
May 20th Wolfenstein: The New Order
May 27th Watch Dogs
May Jet Car Stunts
May RBI Baseball

ibeIxLXGz9CCSl.png

May 6th God of War HD Collection
May 6th Football Manager Classic 2014
May 6th Titan Attacks
May 13th Soul Sacrifice Delta
May 13th Borderlands 2
May 27th The Sly Cooper Collection
May 27th Mind=0
May Jet Car Stunts
May Z-Run

ib2qPuhlO4Sxep.png

May 6th Sportsfriends
May 6th Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi
May 6th Titan Attacks
May 9th Bound By Flame
May 20th Ace Combat Infinity
May 20th Wolfenstein: The New Order
May 20th Drakengard 3
May 20th Mugen Souls Z
May 27th Watch Dogs
May Jet Car Stunts
May Kick-Ass 2

ilr8sk0ofXwmZ.png

EU
Stick it to the Man! (PS4)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Payday 2 (PS3)
Muramasa Rebirth (Vita)
Everybody’s Golf (Vita)

NA
This are released weekly, we do not know the order
Stick it to the Man! (PS4)
Puppeteer (PS3)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 (PS3)
Skullgirls Encore (PS3)
Surge Deluxe (Vita)
PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD (Vita)

ib29cxO4ulSZUS.png

PlayStation Plus Thread

Wall of Shame.

B8ufTjQ.png

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Number 2!

ok lets not do this.

Im about to buy a 10 bucks card for Vagrant story, any 7 bucks good game? I was thinking RE2

shwimpy

solid list of ps4 releases.

mlb the show
bound by flame
watch dogs
sportsfriends
transistor
wolfenstein

for me.

might also get a vita 2000.

Tapejara

Happy new thread! I'm going to slow down on purchases this month. Kind of went crazy with all of the indie games in April. Only game I'm getting is Drakengard 3. But I really want Wolfenstein!

Also, surprised I made the wall of shame. I didn't think I posted that much in April.

Borderlands 2 Vita bundle on Tuesday, Borderlands 2 Vita official release the Tuesday after that, and Soul Sacrifice Delta on the same day. Should be exciting for Vita owners. :D
It really is. Probably won't be getting Borderlands because of the Golden Week Sale . :( Need enough money for MK8 as well.

VanWinkle

Good month. Mario Kart 8 month.

Other games I'm getting:
-Transistor
-Stick it to the Man
-Borderlands 2 (maybe)
-Sly Collection (maybe)

wilflare

seems like I'm climbing that Wall of Shame

ok VitaGAF - thinking of starting my own videogames blog, etc
go tumblr or Wordpress?

@killatopak
get both Atelier games... they are digital only

killatopak

Gold Member

go tumblr or Wordpress?

@killatopak
get both Atelier games... they are digital only

Both? Aren't there three? Or does Ayesha have a physical cart?

go tumblr or Wordpress?

Will wait till you're the top poster.
I think Wordpress would be better. Tumblr is the current fad site, but fads are fads. we don't know when it will end.

Drago

Sly Collection this month! Maybe GoW Collection too. But I gotta finish up the Jak Collection first... >_>

Still need to pick up the Chrono games while they're on sale!

ZeroAKA

Mmmmm new thread.

I never knew Zero had it in him to top Flandy. Wow.
You and Flandy can have your spots back this month. After BL2 and SSD, I have nothing to be really hyped about until Disgaea 4 in August.

go tumblr or Wordpress?
Haven't you been considering this for a while now? I prefer the feel of Tumblr, but that seems to be more focused on pictures/media rather than blog posts.

Gah. :(
Hoping for $29.99
It probably will be.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
Sly Collection this month! Maybe GoW Collection too. But I gotta finish up the Jak Collection first... >_>

Still need to pick up the Chrono games while they're on sale!

If you playing Jak collection on Vita, then you sir are a brave soul. Salute

wilflare

Will wait till you're the top poster.
I think Wordpress would be better. Tumblr is the current fad site, but fads are fads. we don't know when it will end.

I've been spending years trying to find a coherent theme for either platforms (Wordpress VS Tumblr)

at this rate, I'll get nothing done :/

It's the end of VitaGAF if I ever become a top poster - it's not meant to be

Finished
- Luftrausers (can't get myself to get more trophies)
- SteamWorld Dig (lovely game! if only there's a New Game+)

Working On
- Muramasa (not feeling it yet strangely...)
- Ys Celceta (guess I'll just start with this)

Drago

If you playing Jak collection on Vita, then you sir are a brave soul. Salute
I'm actually really enjoying Jak 1 on Vita, haha. I'm finding the game to still be quite playable despite the lower framerate. Just having the series on Vita in the first place is like a dream come true for me. Even if the result is a bit nightmarish :p

killatopak

Gold Member
You and Flandy can have your spots back this month. After BL2 and SSD, I have nothing to be really hyped about until Disgaea 4 in August.

You never know with all the stealth announcements the Vita gets. I'm not even visiting that much anymore but I'll try for the sake of the wall.

Ayesha isn't out on vita in the US.

Ah I see. I didn't read the platforms haha. I thought for sure it was also released on the Vita. I hope it comes soon. I stopped buying Atelier for the PS3 since I learned that the Vita ones get more content.

I'm actually really enjoying Jak 1 on Vita, haha. I'm finding the game to still be quite playable despite the lower framerate. Just having the series on Vita in the first place is like a dream come true for me. Even if the result is a bit nightmarish :p

You're only on Jak 1?

Woo boy, if you think that framerate is low just wait till you get to Jak 3.

Dugna

Yeah same thoughts the collection is technically bad but felt so great playing the series on the go. Hell I got the game and shown it my friends basically just said "Isn't this crazy that we can play this series on the go now?".

The one atelier game I want the most is ~2 years away from Vita version, and it(PS3 ver) got delayed by one month. The rival has a goddamn pilebunker for a weapon!

Then again my favorite in Senran Kagura (other than Yumi) was Yozakura.
IT'S SHOW TIME.

/mecha_roots

Drago

You're only on Jak 1?

Woo boy, if you think that framerate is low just wait till you get to Jak 3.
Jak 3 was what I was looking forward to most, since that was the one I never finished :(

I don't really care if the framerate is low, just that it's stable. I'm still enjoying Jak 1 because the fps has stayed pretty much constant in my experience, even if it's low. I'm guessing that the fps in Jak 3 is all over the place? I think I remember reading that :/

Jak 3 was what I was looking forward to most, since that was the one I never finished :(

I don't really care if the framerate is low, just that it's stable. I'm still enjoying Jak 1 because the fps has stayed pretty much constant in my experience, even if it's low. I'm guessing that the fps in Jak 3 is all over the place? I think I remember reading that :/

Here's my post about the game when it came out. Jak 3 runs extremely poorly, and not very stable (though the very low framerate as a whole is a bigger issue then the instability)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom