• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | May 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
SSD might be my first digital title for the vita.

hopefully it's not your last!

edit - just realized you're referring to SoulSac and not SuperStardust. both are deltas...

edit2: wow watch dogs is finally here? seems like the "downgrade" really deflated the hype. wondering if we'll see marketing step up for it this month.

wilflare

Haven't you been considering this for a while now? I prefer the feel of Tumblr, but that seems to be more focused on pictures/media rather than blog posts.

yea... for years now... but never actually got down to doing it
now that graduation is round the corner (iin 6 months time since I'm doing another sem) - I should get down to it

Drago

Here's my post about the game when it came out. Jak 3 runs extremely poorly, and not very stable (though the very low framerate as a whole is a bigger issue then the instability)
Thanks. Sucks that Jak 3 seems to run the worse out of the lot since I was most excited to play that one. I'll still go through with it and see how long I can tolerate its performance issues, I guess.

I ended up playing Jak 2 for a half hour or so a week ago and I thought that ran pretty fine, even better than 1 in parts. It at least seemed like something I'd be able to tolerate. So I'm excited to play through that one again at least. :)

Thanks. Sucks that Jak 3 seems to run the worse out of the lot since I was most excited to play that one. I'll still go through with it and see how long I can tolerate its performance issues, I guess.

I ended up playing Jak 2 for a half hour or so a week ago and I thought that ran pretty fine, even better than 1 in parts. It at least seemed like something I'd be able to tolerate. So I'm excited to play through that one again at least. :)

Yeah Jak II was weird. Sometimes it's fine and sometimes it's not. It ran a lot better than Jak 3 at least.

Flandy

No fun allowed in the supposedly not-VitaGAF thread.

e5e.png

Wynnebeck

Banned
Dumb question for VitaGAF, but how do you guys go about downloading games and such overnight? I'm about to go to sleep, but I know as soon as I start downloading, it's going to be awake for only so long before going to sleep and pausing the download. Maybe use Wake Up Club to keep it from stopping?

VanWinkle

Dumb question for VitaGAF, but how do you guys go about downloading games and such overnight? I'm about to go to sleep, but I know as soon as I start downloading, it's going to be awake for only so long before going to sleep and pausing the download. Maybe use Wake Up Club to keep it from stopping?

Hmm I don't know, I've never had downloads pause when it sleeps.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member

don't you have to uncheck the option in settings that says enable wifi in sleepmode... it's something screwy backwards like that. or maybe it's not and just needs to be checked. either way dig around in settings.

also, i think it matters whether the vita goes to sleep on it own vs. you putting it to sleep.

these are all tid bits i have some vague recollection of from all the vita gaf threads... who knows if it'll solve you issue, but i think these were brought regarding the topic.

-PXG-

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU...

Better fucking download Puppeteer

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member

��������������

is it on vita?

i kid. i kid. been waiting to play this game forever

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Why? Its a terrible game hidden behind a charming art style. Once the novelty wears off you're stuck with a game that just isn't all that good.

Li Kao

And thus the april PSN thread came to be known as Li Kao's first wall of shame.
Really tired, will discuss at length about my buy list for May, why the world hates me or how my vita dropped from the bed at a later time.
But still... I'm on the wallllllll ( ^_^)

RK128

Can't believe I'm on the wall of shame; just became a member here not to long ago XD!

This month is going to be great; getting good ports of Sony PS2 classics (via the GOW Collection and the Sly Collection), playing the Crash/Spyro games on my Vita, and potentially playing through the game everyone here states is amazing (Persona 4 Golden; once I get some money before the sale ends, I plan on getting that + the Chrono games and Marmusa...I know its coming to plus but its only 7.50 and I've spend more money on crap games...can't believe I got COD Vita only due to it being 10 bucks XD)

With College ending soon, I'll will be gaming much more often again, so I'm looking forward to this month :)!

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
I'm really excited for it! Getting my first VIta next week and I have never played SS before. Was going to play SS since I got it with free with PS Plus, but I think I'll just wait for Delta.

you can start SS from plus, and your save will carry over to delta when you buy it

New thread hooray!! :D

So pumped to pick up my new Vita next week.
Vita games for the month
-Mind Zero
-Soul Sacrifice Delta
-Borderlands 2 (bundled with my Vita) :D

Going to buy a PS4 for the only game that I really want this year.
Transistor :D

Rip in Peace wallet.

I'm really excited for it! Getting my first VIta next week and I have never played SS before. Was going to play SS since I got it with free with PS Plus, but I think I'll just wait for Delta.

your character carries over though, as does your currency (capped at 10k i believe) so you should definately still try it out

jf DOOM

Preordered Watch Dogs as soon as I saw it go live. Didn't trust myself to leave the $60 in my wallet until the 27th.

Hemming and hawing on buying To tori during the sale. I've wanted to picky it up for awhile but I don't know when I'll ever get to it.

Preordered Watch Dogs as soon as I saw it go live. Didn't trust myself to leave the $60 in my wallet until the 27th.

Hemming and hawing on buying To tori during the sale. I've wanted to picky it up for awhile but I don't know when I'll ever get to it.

the Atelier games on Vita go on sale only once per year, if you are interested in them you should do it this week.

Okay, the level of cuteness during this flashback scene with Rorona and Young Totori is beyond any human capacity to measure. I had a Cute Meter but now all I have is a smoking pile of junk.

breakfuss

ME3 Omega DLC is currently free on the US store. Have to go through the wretched console store, though. Not sure if glitch. Credit to CAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom