• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM Teaser Trailer Released by Bethesda, full unveil at QuakeCon

meptrep

Looks great. I wish they would've shown it but I can understand revealing it at Quakecon since so much is going on right now.

Syf

Banned
Finally, something real! Nice little teaser. Looks like they've got the Cyberdemon nailed down. :D

Holeeey shiet. Finally we get an idea of what Doom 4 will be.

Seems like it could be a re-imagining, or perhaps the original Doom story from the viewpoint of another besides Doom guy.

It seems to be on Mars base. Original door sound effects & red dust/ smoke (most probably meaning Mars setting).

Art style seems to be mixed between the originals and Doom 3.

EDIT: UAC logo's on the Cyberdemon's armor. Possibly created by UAC and not from hell? (this would be VERY BAD in my opinion)

dmr87

tmfufd.gif

Syf

Banned
YES. More shooting, less survival horror bullshit please. Hopefully that Cyberdemon is defeated through rocket launcher and not fucking soul cube.
That was my biggest complaint with Doom 3 to be honest, not being able to fight the Cyberdemon with normal weapons. Thankfully a mod was available quickly to change that.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
More Doom 2, less Doom 3 plz.

Who am I kidding, it's going to be a terrible modernized regeno health, slow movement, limited weapons, linear, cutscene filled, corridor shooter isn't it?

B-but you guys? Game was rebooted so many times! And working conditions got a poor review on Yelp! There's no way this could be good
/s

This looks really promising, hopefully they can deliver the goods. Regardless I'll play the beta!

cjdunn

How to not fuck this up:
- it has to be fast
- monsters fighting monsters
- not --not-- be Doom 3 levels of dark

Top Bottom