• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Could the US buy/takeover new territory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Why would the U.S.G. want to purchase Mexico? Why would Mexico sell itself?

EDIT: If your asking from a "do we have the money" viewpoint the answer is no.

chugen

8BFSJW9.jpg

Why would the U.S.G. want to purchase Mexico? Why would Mexico sell itself?

EDIT: If your asking from a "do we have the money" viewpoint the answer is no.

a number of people come from there to get into the US.

A number of our people go there to vacation.

USA has bases all over the world. It's crazy, they are in countries you never would have imagined.

bases444.jpg

Note: I can not verify if this image is accurate. It may be a giant lie. But, you get the gist.

Log4Girlz

Most borders are pretty set for the major nations. The only thing I can imagine disrupting the relatively stable climate is a skynet like situation occurring where machines are building themselves cheaply. Perhaps we never lose control and send of armies of robots to invade other countries.

USA has bases all over the world. It's crazy, they are in countries you never would have imagined.

bases444.jpg

Note: I can not verify if this image is accurate. It may be a giant lie. But, you get the gist.

Your image... seems wrong. Also, very outdated. Edit: Upon further research your map includes countries that the US does joint military exorcises with. So, no these are not base locations, but just a presence of conducting drills together.

US_military_bases_in_the_world_2007.PNG

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
On the 500th anniversary of Americas Independence, we are taking over Great Britain.

Kayhan

When the US collapses due to having only the 1% ultra rich and the 99% indentured servants, I am sure France will buy Wisconsin for cheese production. The Dutch will get New Amsterdam back.

Why would we use money when we could use freedom? i think if you asked a statistically significant sample of Mexican citizens whether or not they would want the US to "take over" the answer would most likely be yes. i live near the border so i hear the sentiment.

Your image... seems wrong. Also, very outdated. Edit: Upon further research your map includes countries that the US does joint military exorcises with. So, no these are not base locations, but just a presence of conducting drills together.

US_military_bases_in_the_world_2007.PNG

why isn't Germany purple? Don't they have an base in Germany?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom