• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KIM KARDASHIAN GAME CRASHES! KIM NOW GETTING DEATH THREATS!

Jasper

kim-kardashian-hollywood.jpg

For those out of the loop, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood is an extremely popular new game that is still the No. 2 app in America - and it's revenue performance is stunning. The app hit the top 5 iPhone sales chart in America in just six days and it’s still there. It is a top 10 grossing iPhone app in 31 countries, from Brazil to Egypt to New Zealand. The game is so popular that it has boosted the share price of Glu Mobile by 50% since June, adding more than $100 million to its market cap.

The game is also set to generate 200 MILLION DOLLARS in just 6 months (and in which Kim Kardashian herself is reportedly expected to pocket 85 MILLION DOLLARS)! To put things into perspective, Electronic Arts free-to-play mobile game The Simpsons: Tapped Out took more than a year to reach $100 million in lifetime revenue.

Well, Kim Kardashian: Hollywood has crashed, and the public are now eating Kim Kardashian alive on twitter & instagram........

Poor Kimmy!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-503-1367424464-14.gif

70JHmTO.png
j5UCUB4.png
wQbHqWb.png
A7dEOBQ.png

tGiuiDo.png
oVbiKfp.png
z0SOwS8.png
cBtlJY6.png

ccgq5f0.png
VgRkIu7.png
YVTdlYe.png
wxoyJX3.png

c8uSv0A.png
UWYtnqj.png
Tfcogt5.png
HzkR3zN.png

FQvrbSM.png
jaEK7G6.png
Qk1rETw.png
vK7mybD.png

fbkB8Px.png
iB27KfO.png
rXdfh3s.png
cLHVPlv.png
66i0X0D.png
mROqZRH.png
cDKU55A.png
OO2spfS.png

I made it to the bottom of the OP. I'm here to report that I'M OK!

That's a staggering amount of money (and userbase) but what does the game actually look like? I want to know what the level-headed fans adore so much.

-MD-

I wonder how many of these reviewers are posting about getting turnt up on facebook right now.

Neiteio

It's the kind of response Sakurai will get when the only remaining newcomers are Shulk and Chorus Kids, only here half the users are bronze beach babes

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Yes because clearly Kim Kardashian is world renowned for her bugfixing skills. Or even made the bloody game.

People are dumb! This is almost as bad as all those numpties who thought Steven Spielberg had actually poached that Triceratops on Jurassic Park.

jiiikoo

Banned
Yes because clearly Kim Kardashian is world renowned for her bugfixing skills. Or even made the bloody game.

People are dumb! This is almost as bad as all those numpties who thought Steven Spielberg had actually poached that Triceratops on Jurassic Park.

I facepalmed so hard when I read that in the papers. That just blew my mind. KABOOM.

Top Bottom