• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sleepy Hollow Season 2 |OT| Need Head? - Mondays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

iqqtTvkaa0aTJ.png

John Noble being a regular already means this season will be awesome.

This show should not have been as awesome as it was in season 1. Definitely a pleasant surprise.

Back on board for S2 - this was a fun diversion last year. I hope it keeps up the goofy momentum. Thanks for the thread, OddOne.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Sleepy Hollow was the best new show last year along with Brooklyn Nine Nine

cant wait for season 2 (of both)

Finrod

Banned
I am so ready for this.
Hope they keep Katrina alive, her and Ichabod could make for some great modern day scenes.

saunderez

My favourite new show from last season without a doubt. It's not really something I'd usually be into but once it got its claws into me I was hooked.

demolitio

Biggest surprise of last year for me which usually means it won't come back for another season which is why I'm surprised-squared, especially when it comes to Fox. This and Brooklyn Nine Nine at least keep me watching Fox for a few shows.

So glad this show found an audience when I originally thought there wouldn't be a chance at all given its fantasy elements and how everything seems to fail these days.

Biggest surprise of last year for me which usually means it won't come back for another season which is why I'm surprised-squared, especially when it comes to Fox. This and Brooklyn Nine Nine at least keep me watching Fox for a few shows.

So glad this show found an audience when I originally thought there wouldn't be a chance at all given its fantasy elements and how everything seems to fail these days.

This, Gotham, and Brooklyn 9-9 are all I will watch on Fox.

I lost interest primarily because Ichabod never changes his clothes, and no one gives him a funny look. Also i realized it's just a retelling Supernatural's premise...

demolitio

This, Gotham, and Brooklyn 9-9 are all I will watch on Fox.

Same here. I'm giving Gotham a chance since I love me some Batman and I think there's enough hype and money invested that Fox can't do their usual and just cancel it, leaving us with a cliff-hanger, but you never know. I think a lot of their shows had promise but never get a chance to live up to their potential. Surely it will have good enough ratings to make it money well spent unless it sucks...lol

I just can't convince myself to get interested in any of their shows anymore since the same thing always happens. Now I'll do what I've done with NBC which is to wait and see which shows get renewed for a second season and THEN watch the first season knowing it's worthwhile.

Sleepy Hollow is such a huge surprise for numerous reasons and I just hope it can keep going. I'm worried that this season will drag along and lose people with so many episodes, but I'm hopeful that won't be the case. Hell, if people stuck with The Following, I'm sure Sleepy Hollow will be fine as long it keeps up the pace and doesn't dip in quality.

Brooklyn Nine Nine is just perfect.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
I lost interest primarily because Ichabod never changes his clothes, and no one gives him a funny look. Also i realized it's just a retelling Supernatural's premise...

Supernatural has a premise? they make it up as they went along

anyways, this show (Sleepy) is crazy stupid fun, with top noch FX for TV. Will continue to watch.

Frog-fu

Banned
I enjoyed the first season, and yet for some reason I feel nothing for season 2. Might drop it actually. :/ I should at least give the premiere a shot.

Whaaat? He should always wear period clothing. Way sexier.
I guess if you like fleas and ticks. ;P

It was cute at first, but I think it's just silly now. We have enough flashbacks as it is to get a period garb fix, I'm ready for Crane to join the present. Is Katarina gonna walk around in ballgowns and milk maid dresses too?

Supernatural has a premise?
____________ is a story of siblings entangled in the apocalypse. ______ attempts to leave "the life" before being drawn back in and accepting his/her destiny. _______ never leaves "the life" and is a broody, emotional wreck. Enter _______ a person displaced from his own culture and into ours, where much of the comedic relief is his culture shock, also he never changes his clothes.

Which show am I describing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom