• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sleepy Hollow Season 2 |OT| Need Head? - Mondays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
This is probably the fall return I am most looking forward to.

hqdefault.jpg

haven't watched previews yet but i hope they don't spend most of the premiere recapping the finale only to spend 20 minutes of actually new stuff.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I guess if you like fleas and ticks. ;P
No reason to think these clothes aren't being washed. :p

It was cute at first, but I think it's just silly now. We have enough flashbacks as it is to get a period garb fix
But that was marred by those goofy wigs and haircuts.

, I'm ready for Crane to join the present. Is Katarina gonna walk around in ballgowns and milk maid dresses too?
I hope so.

Bulzeeb

so I stopped watching the first season after they meet the cop's (can't remember her name) sister, the show was turning into a monster of the week show and that kinda bored me, so should I give it a second chance or it is better if I leave it at that point.

Kevin

I felt like season one got a lot better as it went on. I was really happy with the first season personally. I'd keep going personally and try to finish the first season. If you don't like it by season's end then the show probably isn't for you.

Watched (parts of) S1 with german Dubs on TV and liked what I've seen. Unfortunately the show failed miserably in Germany and got cancelled after four episodes already. Maybe it's a good moment to catch up with S1 and jump right into S2.

TheOddOne

I felt like season one got a lot better as it went on. I was really happy with the first season personally. I'd keep going personally and try to finish the first season. If you don't like it by season's end then the show probably isn't for you.
Co-sign.

Kevin

I think for me, there just isn't a lot of shows in the genre of horror/fantasy. I watch Supernatural (and bitch about it because), I watch Grimm (has it's ups and downs) and now Sleepy Hollow which has been really consistent to me so far. Hannibal is obviously awesome but it's not really a show I'd bulk into this genre.

I think for me, there just isn't a lot of shows in the genre of horror/fantasy. I watch Supernatural (and bitch about it because), I watch Grimm (has it's ups and downs) and now Sleepy Hollow which has been really consistent to me so far. Hannibal is obviously awesome but it's not really a show I'd bulk into this genre.

Will you be checking out Constantine?

Clevinger

I'm all caught up. That was pretty fun, and Tom Mison is so fantastic in this.

More Jenny/Abby sisterhood and insane stuff, less captain whatever's family problems, k thx.

And I am so ready for Katrina's culture shock and Ichabod's smug half-wrong explanations.

TheOddOne

Season premiere today:
Season 2: episode 1 "This Is War"

With Ichabod buried alive and Abbie trapped in Purgatory, Ichabod's son, the Horseman of War, has free reign over Sleepy Hollow... and soon, the world.

Hystzen

I enjoyed season 1 but got feeling it going be one those shows that burns out fast and gets weaker each season hope I'm wrong.

Season 1 ending spoiler

hated that reveal his son being a horseman just made me groan loudly

Sober

I enjoyed season 1 but got feeling it going be one those shows that burns out fast and gets weaker each season hope I'm wrong.

Season 1 ending spoiler

hated that reveal his son being a horseman just made me groan loudly
What? That was an amazing reveal. And with the perfect actor to do it.

ultron87

Oh man. I would've totally missed that this was coming back tonight if I hadn't looked at io9. That was close. Favorite new show last season.

It's the last week of the quarter and I have some finals to finish up but I'm going to make sure I catch the season premier.

Definitely my favorite new show last season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom