• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sleepy Hollow Season 2 |OT| Need Head? - Mondays 9/8c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verger

Banned
Didn't she
die & turn to dust
at the end of S2?
So did Noble, but people seemed to want him back. And in this universe it seems death is not the final say at all.
I remember being so psyched about having another genre show for John Noble to be totally amazing in after Fringe.

Fuck you, Sleepy Hollow season 2 writers.
This too. Really hoped Noble could do well on this show, and the ending of Season 1 had so much promise in that regard. But throughout S2 he was just kind of there and not really on point. I chalk it up to the idiotic writers going back and forth in making him a contemptible/evil character and a sympathetic/tragic one, and they just did not do anywhere near a good job on that.

Verger

Banned
Actually I thought the finale was one of the better episodes of the Season. But only because it focuses solely on the two leads Ichabod and Mills and their chemistry. The whole Katrina plot is garbage though but thankfully she doesn't have that much screen time.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
same here. I still haven't seen the finale

lol

Same, second season just killed my interest in the show. Maybe I'll binge through it on Hulu like I did for Season 1.

I kinda want to wait to see what the consensus on Season 3 is before I invest anymore time into it.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Those eyebrows

someone hold me
tumblr_static_jenny.png

Sleepy Hollow aka Badass Eyebrows or GTFO

Kevin

I don't have high hopes for season 3 at all but eh. New showrunner though. Can it be as bad as season 2? Probably. lol

Sober

So what, ghost Corbin?

Also I assume that means they aren't having whiny Abraham anymore. Maybe they'll just bring the Headless Horseman back to go on a shooting spree instead.

Well, we'll see.

Kevin

Wow what a few months can do.

So I have previously bailed out of season 2 after episode three when the angel, "Orion" appeared. My personal opinion was very much the general consensus on here that the show had gone down hill.

Anyways I decided to go back and finish the rest of the episodes for something to do and just wanted to say that I enjoyed the rest of the episodes much more then I was expecting.

Season 2 was still a mess compared to season 1 but the episodes still were pretty fun and I still enjoy the main cast. The season ended fairly strong in my opinion. Could have been better obviously but that can be said with just about anything.

---

Season 3 is a sort of retooling of the show. New showrunner, some characters are leaving (obviously the villains are dead but also Orlando Jones is leaving). Headless is also gone from the series for now. I'll admit that is a bit weird but I suppose his character wasn't enough to carry on season after season anyways. The real story has always been about the impending apocalypse.

Anyways season 3 could be hit or miss but ultimately I enjoy season 2 despite a lot of issues. It was still a lot of fun and the banter between Abbie and Ichabob remained fun.

Some spoilers recently released for season 3:

http://www.designntrend.com/article...and-ichabod-kiss-new-plot-bones-crossover.htm

Sounds fun enough without giving to much away. I'll definitely be watching. I mostly just wanted to say that I enjoyed the rest of the season more then I was expecting. Things mostly came together in the end. Mostly!

So Season 3 starts October 3nd.

hope yall are ready for another year and possibly last.

CPCzk0CWoAA5y0p.jpg:large

TheOddOne isn't allowed to make the thread. he's cursed everything he OT'ed

kidding

Here's an article about the season premiere. Warning, it's kinda sorta spoilerly.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/sleepy-hollow-first-look-ichabod-003725062.html

Also, I hope at some point they do an episode where Crane has to be on a plane for the first time (they haven't done that yet, right?) I think that would be fun. Also, I'd like the see an episode where they need to go to Washington, D.C. I'd like to see the writers have fun with his reaction to all the monuments, especially the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial (I'm actually surprised he hasn't name checked Lincoln yet, especially since he's name checked several other historical figures that existed long after Crane went dormant).

Bailed about seventy percent into last season. It's a shame this dying industry still lacks people with vision and imagination. I think they got rid of Katrina too and that hurts the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom