• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boba Fett Star Gives A Disappointing Update On Season 2

Trilobit

I like the actor and think he deserved a much better show. I remember him saying that he thought Boba should be quieter and have fewer words in the show, but instead the writers made him constantly ask stupid questions about how to run a criminal empire. It was a very weird show.

Haemi

I get what you are saying about it being different. But I can't pretend its not canon, and personally have no interest in another season from the same writers, etc.

If they do make another season I'd probably give it a chance though. I'm apathetic towards BF now, but there was one really good episode (it didn't really involve him much of course).

And realistically, I don't think fans really have anything to do with whether this show gets another season. This character could easily be redeemed. But to do that would require an implied admission that the people who made the first season screwed it all up. I honestly think they'd rather pretend the audience is fatigued (or a bunch of bigots) before admitting a mistake and course correcting.
I agree. I don’t expect something good. They will make it worse. Put nipples on his armor. Then they will bury the whole thing. And maybe in ten years a Christopher Nolan will come and make the „Batman Begins“ or “Dark Knight“ version of Boba Fett.

NickFire

I agree. I don’t expect something good. They will make it worse. Put nipples on his armor. Then they will bury the whole thing. And maybe in ten years a Christopher Nolan will come and make the „Batman Begins“ or “Dark Knight“ version of Boba Fett.
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

I'm laughing but you're probably right.

jason10mm

Gold Member
:messenger_tears_of_joy:

I'm laughing but you're probably right.
I'm kinda shocked the girl mandalorians don't have nipple armor already. John Faverau DEFINITELY floated the idea, he certainly had a randy streak in his youth and that kind of joke is right up his alley.

BlackTron

I'm kinda shocked the girl mandalorians don't have nipple armor already. John Faverau DEFINITELY floated the idea, he certainly had a randy streak in his youth and that kind of joke is right up his alley.

Maybe Disney will refocus their attention on male viewers and let Fett have nipple armor too.

See? They CAN include everyone!

jason10mm

Gold Member
Maybe Disney will refocus their attention on male viewers and let Fett have nipple armor too.

See? They CAN include everyone!
Just draw from history!

0BqPvSa.jpg

How hard can it be to make a show that doesn't take a dump on all of the legacy characters?
When you have no imagination, have no desire to learn about anything - you see the iconic character and what to "appropriate" him. Or introduce younger characters that are more brilliant than their precursors.

We can see it all the time everywhere these days - "I don't want to learn about XXX, I will do XXX my way".

Top Bottom