• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Coming 2/6/2015 to PS4, Collector’s Edition Detailed

Loudninja

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5o8jwqKsDE#t=30
Today, we’re happy to announce that fans will be able to experience Bloodborne’s unique blend of gothic horror, terrifying enemy designs, fast-paced offensive combat (complete with brutal transforming weapons), RPG character customization and progression, and unique online features on Friday, February 6th, 2015, exclusively on PS4.
We’re also happy to reveal the Collector’s Edition for Bloodborne, also available on February 6th, 2015, which will include a special Steelbook collector’s case, an exclusive premium art book featuring stunning concept art from the game, as well as the complete soundtrack featuring all of the haunting music from the game’s score. The Collector’s Edition will be available for $79.99 at participating retailers, and will only be available in limited quantities, so pre-order before it’s too late.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...to-ps4-collectors-edition-detailed/#sf4692102

Edit:
Same date for Europe
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/09/18/bloodborne-release-date-confirmed-new-trailer-debuts/

Bloodborne Collector's Edition by PlayStation.Blog, on Flickr

Today, we’re happy to announce that fans will be able to experience Bloodborne’s unique blend of gothic horror, terrifying enemy designs, fast-paced offensive combat (complete with brutal transforming weapons), RPG character customization and progression, and unique online features on Friday, February 6th, 2015, exclusively on PS4.

We’re also happy to reveal the Collector’s Edition for Bloodborne, also available on February 6th, 2015, which will include a special Steelbook collector’s case, an exclusive premium art book featuring stunning concept art from the game, as well as the complete soundtrack featuring all of the haunting music from the game’s score. The Collector’s Edition will be available for $79.99 at participating retailers, and will only be available in limited quantities, so pre-order before it’s too late.

Link

Here we go! Date is a Friday too, so assuming this is going to be the EU date too.

Mariolee

Cof7a2C.gif

Holy crap.

Pretty lame Limited Edition, actually.

Of course after Demon's Souls all of the Souls CEs have been disappointing. That thing was beautiful.

Edit: First time I've ever double posted from my phone. =/

Edit 2: Where'd the other post go??

Anywho, yeeeaaah woo Bloodborne! Totally deserves a CE. Best game in SCE's arsenal.

OH GOD I'M SO HAPPY I COULD JUST

I COULD JUST
cCxDplF.gif

You raise me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup, so I can stand on mountaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiins
You raise me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup to walk on stormy seaaaaaaaaaaas
I am stroooooooong when I am on your shouldeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
You raise me uuuuuup to more than I can beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

I'm coming for you Beast Souls. My original feelings towards you (tag) haven't changed.

Portugeezer

Thankfully they are not delaying it for the sake of delaying. February is looking so good. I guess a similar release in Europe.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
Bloodborne, Final Fantasy Type-O, The Order, Witcher 3 all in Q4.

My wallet ;.;

Raonak

Banned
HYPE33333333

wonder if the order will be delayed or what? 2 first party games in 1 month seems rare for sony these days.

Top Bottom