• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Coming 2/6/2015 to PS4, Collector’s Edition Detailed

The only problem with the CE is that the soundtrack is digital.

Everything else is sublime.

Fuck, I didn't notice that. I was picturing something like my Demon's Souls collector's edition, just a perfect little package at a good price (in my opinion anyway). The artbook alone should be worth it though, as long as it's truly limited and not going to rot on store shelves

Timu

3...days...before...my...birthday???

That's damn good.o_O This and Bayonetta 2 would be great b-day gifts for me.

15269685745_11392adfa23k6r.jpg

15270131895_04b4ff53eb4jhl.jpg

15083125847_054ce72824jkvc.jpg

15083126147_b528235089xk34.jpg

15269301662_b2eb3cebc9hkkb.jpg

15083126217_40fb01d4f1gk3g.jpg

Cse

Banned
What is Sony's reasoning behind releasing two of their biggest exclusives within just a few weeks of each other?

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Is there any chance that I can get the collectors edition without a steelbook? Everytime I try to get a disc out of one, I feel like it's gonna break.

lantus

God bless Sony for this collaboration, looks like they put some real production behind this game. It looks outstanding.

I-hate-u

Any comments on the length of the game from the devs? I hope its as "meaty" as the predecessors. I jumped on the Souls train pretty late, so I am not aware of pre-release info from FromSoft. Did they not show a lot of areas from DkS1 to the public when it was in development?

That release date rocks.

That collector's edition sucks.

What exactly would you like in a collector's edition, if I may ask?

I'm kind of sick of stupid trinkets and gaudy shit jacking up the prices of CEs. This is only $20 more, which is arguably worth it for the arbook alone (if it's substantial and not a little flip book or something), plus a steelbook if you're into those and a soundtrack, which costs extra money elsewhere.

Art book, steelbook and the soundtrack. The only things I care about in a collectors edition (though I'd pay extra for a poster too). But everything else is secondary.

JayEH

Going to pre order that Collector's Edition now. Glad to finally have confirmation of the US release date.

Fake Edit: Woah it's already sold out on Amazon?

Top Bottom