• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne Coming 2/6/2015 to PS4, Collector’s Edition Detailed

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Ohh ma gawd dayumn...I'm gonna need high bitrate footage of that please. That looked so damn sick. Just damn.

DZ_b_EZ

*Keeps pressing F5*

Come on Amazon, I've only had a credit card for a week and its itching to put me in debt.

I NEED THAT CE!!

halfbeast

Banned
We'll live on in the sun, which seems non-existent in this game so far lol

ahem...

tumblr_nc2ud12nPw1s4y4v7o3_1280.png

digital soundtrack......meh

demons souls CE for comparison had a strategy guide, artbook, physical soundtrack and was only 59.99

79.99 is on the ripoff side for what we get here.

Lucent

demons souls CE for comparison had a strategy guide, artbook, physical soundtrack and was only 59.99

Game's gonna be amazing though. Don't even care. DON'T EVEN CARE! lol.

Day 1.

Persona7

Banned

Don't forget the free upgrades for both Dark Souls and Dark Souls 2 limited editions.

Oh well, it's a different publisher anyway.

ZeroX03

Banned
What exactly would you like in a collector's edition, if I may ask?

I'm kind of sick of stupid trinkets and gaudy shit jacking up the prices of CEs. This is only $20 more, which is arguably worth it for the arbook alone (if it's substantial and not a little flip book or something), plus a steelbook if you're into those and a soundtrack, which costs extra money elsewhere.

Something substantial. A steelbook is just a case (one that doesn't fit on my shelf as well as a regular PS3/4 case). Hell, there's games that do day one steelbooks for free so it's basically valueless. The soundtrack is digital not physical and as a Sony produced game it'll be on Music Unlimited and other services (plus available for purchase cheaper than $20).

The only thing that would make it decent is if the artbook is good, and most CE/LE leave their decent artbooks for separate sale and have a smaller one for the bundles. The only LE I remember that had a good artbook was Tales of Graces f which came with a 100 page book, which I believe was actually a free addition too.

So yeah I'd rather pay a lot less for a digital copy (seeing as how the CE will probably cost $30-40 more here). If there was a limited run of a high quality statue or something like a season pass bundled at a discount I'd be more likely to upgrade.

Something substantial. A steelbook is just a case (one that doesn't fit on my shelf as well as a regular PS3/4 case). Hell, there's games that do day one steelbooks for free so it's basically valueless.

That's usually in lieu of a pre-order bonus and most certainly has value on the 2nd hand market I assure you

ExoSoul

Banned
Another chance for me to say a big "Fuck You!" to Portuguese retailers, one week before release (sometimes even a day before) and they have no idea if they'll have it or not.

I can't go one like this, so many art books and soundtracks eluded me and continue to do because of this.

Krakn3Dfx

They kind of blew it on the CE didn't they, not even a physical OST disc and $20 more?

Think I'll stick work my regular edition preorder. Can't wait to play it though.

Great Guy

That new footage looks really swell. I see those jars, I want to roll in them. That plague doctor mask. That giant attacking mob. That fast-paced co-op! I'm probably gonna really enjoy this game!

Collectors Edition is tempting but I feel digital and never worrying if the disc is in the ps4 will be the way to go for me.

Top Bottom