• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine S2 |OT| You Look Like A Boyz II Men Easter Album - Sun 8:30/7:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOddOne

ibcgHFIh0QMFZt.png

jmood88

I was really surprised at how good the first season was. I started watching in the middle after hearing about how funny it was and it became one of my favorite shows. I can't wait for the new season.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
*big frowny face* I am very excited
[/Holt Mode Off]

So glad this is back!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Yesss.

I have high expectations for this season. The show got quite a bit better as S1 went on, so I'm hoping it just keeps on improving.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
What'd you think Ratsky?
Was it Kwazy?

so kwazy

from the last thread:

The season started out a bit rough but quickly found its footing and I ended up enjoying it quite a bit despite some painfully unfunny jokes that managed to pop up in almost every episode.

Gina is my spirit animal.

D6AMIA6N

Show is hilarious. I didn't really think Andy Samberg was funny until I started watching. He is, shows good! Braugher is solid gold.

Apt101

I love this show so much. One of the few reasons I keep a subscription to Hulu+, so I can watch the episodes the night after.

SSPssp

I can't wait, but I'm going to be out of the country for a couple weeks. I hope Fox India carries it!

Edit: Or renew Hulu Plus when I get back.

Hamlet

can't wait one of the best new shows last season.
Going to be a good night for comedy with Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Bobs Burgers on the same night.

Hindle

Banned
First season was great, although I'd like less cut away jokes for S2. It's such a lazy way to tell a joke, and it got old in Family Guy very fast.

gAg CruSh3r

I love this show! My wife and I accedently found this show on Hulu because of my son. He was playing with my controller and started up this show. Best accedent ever :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom