• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine S2 |OT| You Look Like A Boyz II Men Easter Album - Sun 8:30/7:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuphead

Banned
That new thread smell. I'm ready.

One week!

jake-peralta-gif.gif

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
When I started watching S1 I didn't expect to like it very much and ended up loving it.

So hype for S2 :D

Andy Samberg's character is the least funny character on the show. Which is bad when he is suppose to act like a clown and is on the screen so much. Everyone else is pretty damn hilarious though.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Wife and I just binge watched season one on Netflix and it instantly ended up being one of our favorite shows. Really looking forward to season 2!

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
I figured this would go up on Netflix. :( I can watch it on Hulu Plus but I hate the ads.
It's on Canadian Netflix, use a proxy like Hola or Unblock-us and you are set.

TheOddOne

Season premiere today:
Season 2: episode 1 "Undercover"

Jake's undercover FBI operation ends in a successful sting, until he learns one mobster has gotten away. As Jake enlists Charles' help to track him down, Holt tests the squad's patience with practice drills.

I'm waaaaaay behind on this show. Definitely need to catch up.

Also, Chelsea Peretti's podcast is hilarious. I'd definitely recommend it to any B99 fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom