• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Family Season 6 |OT| Wednesdays 9/8c on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.
5943007366b54bb17f164205f2304420.jpg

Cast:

ba08db69a483bfb619fe4dc6ca115786.png

77c37c17c90991e589f826885e75a141.png

8e764b2ed58090c284d57b2df8d2ee49.png

Season premiere September 24 9/8c on ABC.

Episodes:
1) The Long Honeymoon - Promo
This summer has been exceptionally blissful in the Dunphy house, Alex is away on a humanitarian trip and the rest of the family is getting along swimmingly, but when Alex comes home, there is an immediate shift in mood. Elsewhere, Mitch and Cam have returned from their honeymoon and Mitch is acclimating to real life much quicker than the still lovey-dovey Cameron. And, Gloria has taken issue with how little effort Jay puts into his appearance and decides to give him a taste of his own medicine.
2) Do Not Push
3) The Cold
4) Won't You Be Our Neighbor

DizzyCrow

After watching one episode in my local TV network with really bad dub, I binge watched the originals and loved it! It's really funny and now one of my favorite shows.

T.O.P

Banned
I swear I haven't seen puberty hit someone as hard as it's hit Nolan Gould. Doesn't even look like the little Luke I remember.

I just got the BD of the first four season, Manny has changed but holy shit at Luke lol

It's the fourth episode the one where we get to know the new neighbours i guess?

Season premiere tonight
The Long Honeymoon

This summer has been exceptionally blissful in the Dunphy house, Alex is away on a humanitarian trip and the rest of the family is getting along swimmingly, but when Alex comes home, there is an immediate shift in mood. Elsewhere, Mitch and Cam have returned from their honeymoon and Mitch is acclimating to real life much quicker than the still lovey-dovey Cameron. And, Gloria has taken issue with how little effort Jay puts into his appearance and decides to give him a taste of his own medicine.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Somewhat related

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/24/showbiz/sarah-hyland-matthew-prokop-order/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Los Angeles (CNN) -- "Modern Family" actress Sarah Hyland asked for and received a temporary restraining order against her ex-boyfriend, actor Matthew Prokop, her lawyer said Tuesday.

"The documents speak for themselves," attorney Lee Sherman said in a statement sent to CNN. He declined to give details of what happened to bring the case before a Los Angeles judge.

More at the link

DJwest

Phil is my hero. And why is the Blu-Ray for Season 5 not on Amazon UK ? Also damn at Luke and Alex. I skipped Season 5 so I didnt know they had changed so much.

Linius

Phil is my hero. And why is the Blu-Ray for Season 5 not on Amazon UK ? Also damn at Luke and Alex. I skipped Season 5 so I didnt know they had changed so much.

We've seen these kids grow up on this show. It's nice to follow a show from the start for so many years and see the cast change over the years.

Haven't watched for a few seasons but I might try this year, especially since it leads ito black-ish which I'm looking forward too

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
it's an abc show tho?
When people say Fox is stopping BR releases of certain shows they mean 20th Century Fox, not the Fox Broadcasting Company. 20th Century Fox distributes Modern Family and they're not releasing BR sets for it any more.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Julie Bowen getting more beautiful with every series

DizzyCrow

The first episode was a bit weak, the Jay/Gloria subplot wasn't funny at all, Mitch/Cam a bit over the top but Lily's one liners still made me laugh. The Dunphy's plot was a bit strange, but Phil's still got it.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
"We're a family of firestarters, poison eaters and online prostitutes!"

hahaha

So it seems without Alex the family is a mess.

Wonder what it's gonna be like when Alex goes to college. Maybe she'll stick around and take online courses? (I can't imagine she'd be happy with that, as academic as she is, but maybe she'll realize that she can't be away from her family or something)

The first episode was a bit weak, the Jay/Gloria subplot wasn't funny at all, Mitch/Cam a bit over the top but Lily's one liners still made me laugh.

I thought so too. Cam and Mitch need a new schtick quick, and they're rarely funny anymore (though Lily is occasionally still funny). And Jay, Gloria (DIVINE as always btw, even when dressed down) and Manny's plot was more sentimental than funny (which has it's value, but it's weird to start off the season with it).

I really enjoyed the Dunphy's storyline though.

Enosh

So it seems without Alex the family is a mess.
they were fine when she was gone, no one died or burned down the house
well, there was the webcam thing

the "omg he is so romantic and he isn't" thing is getting really fucking old

DizzyCrow

they were fine when she was gone, no one died or burned down the house
well, there was the webcam thing

the "omg he is so romantic and he isn't" thing is getting really fucking old
But if she wasn't back a week earlier they would have poisoned themselves, and yes they need to found something new for Mitch/Cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom