• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Family Season 6 |OT| Wednesdays 9/8c on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

DizzyCrow

Today's episode:
Marco Polo

The Dunphys move into a cramped hotel room while their house is getting treated for mold and Phil sees this as an opportunity to spend some quality time together but Claire and the kids are less than enthused. Gloria becomes over protective when Manny starts dating an older, popular girl, and Cameron is under a lot of pressure to maintain his team's winning streak but when he realizes Mitchell may be a jinx, emotions run high.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Phil is fucking adorable

Vert boil

Funny episode.

Although this was pretty gross.
modern1s2f35.gif

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Ted Buckland!

<3

I liked this episode. We didn't need Mitchell once again explaining to us why he doesn't like sports, though.

Very, very good episode. It wasn't hysterical, but stories were solid and i loved hug of Manny and Jay.
Steve Zahn was supposed to show up in episode 4 as a new neighbour for the Dunphys. ABC changed the order, so episode with him we'll see next week.

AlphaSnake

Speaking of Phil, what happened to the black neighbor he made friends with

Thought was gonna be a recurring role

Err...Kevin Hart?

Dude, you expect Kevin Hart to be a reoccurring character on a TV sitcom? Kevin Hart doesn't have time to finish taking a piss these days.

DizzyCrow

Today's episode:
Won't You Be Our Neighbor
Phil is selling the house next door and he and Claire are excited by the prospect of having wonderful new neighbors, but that quickly turns into panic when a loud and obnoxious couple come to look at the house. Jay forbids Manny to see his new girlfriend when he realizes she's the granddaughter of his biggest business rival, leading to a clash of the closet titans. Elsewhere, Mitch and Cam are determined to switch Lily out of Mrs. Plank's class since she is known to rule with an iron fist - not to mention she scares them too.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I thought that was a really fun episode. Easily the best one they've done in a long time.

"Everybody look like you're gardening! Luke, grab that little hoe!"

*he grabs Haley*

lmao

Also, I like that Cam and Mitchell send Lily to kill spiders around the house. haha

scarlet

I thought that was a really fun episode. Easily the best one they've done in a long time.

"Everybody look like you're gardening! Luke, grab that little hoe!"

*he grabs Haley*

lmao

Also, I like that Cam and Mitchell send Lily to kill spiders around the house. haha

I don't think that's what she meant, is it?

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
^ scarlet was quoting Haley's next line lol

Pretty good episode.

DizzyCrow

Wow this episode went by fast, it was better than last week's. I'm glad that the show stopped trying to force the idea that Alex isn't beautiful, it's funny seeing her confused when guys hit on her.

last night was legit funny from everybody. lily and the spider line, luke grabbing haley as the "hoe", the "sexual advances" at the dinner, manny blowing jays apology, haley recognizing the new neighbor from weed stores.

I lost it when Luke grabbed Haley after Claire told him to grab a hoe.

Good episode, really enjoying this season so far. Seems to have found its second wind.

leng jai

Haley killed it this episode. Still not impressed with the Cam and Mitch story line but at least they weren't pissy at each other for once.

Linius

I'm a size six!

Good episode, liked pretty much everything about it. Even the Cam and Mitchell plot. Lily tearing up that poster :p

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Decent episode, though probably the worst Halloween themed episode they've done yet.

What was the joke with Haley's joint Thanksgiving line? I think it passed over my head.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Decent episode, though probably the worst Halloween themed episode they've done yet.

What was the joke with Haley's joint Thanksgiving line? I think it passed over my head.

The new neighbors deal in marijuana.
Joint thanksgiving could mean they have thanksgiving together, or there's weed involved.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
THIS IS A COMMON AREA

"Who hurt you? I'm kidding, I know it's Jay and Didi."

"I kiss my mom hotter than that.
- He does, I've seen it."

Enjoyable episode, looking forward to Claire's revenge.

Edit: also Kevin Butler, second time in a few weeks (Brooklyn 99)

AlphaSnake

I had forgotten Elizabeth Peña died :( I wonder what they are going to do with Gloria's mom after that.

The show tends to deal with real issues more so than other sitcoms. I'd imagine they will write an episode about her mother's sudden passing. I doubt they'll recast the character.

Matt_

no new episode last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom