• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Family Season 6 |OT| Wednesdays 9/8c on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarlet

ssyR5.jpg

mantidor

that'sthejoke.jpg

I know but it was too random :p that's why I said "even after a death scare".

Ok to be honest it was mostly Phill and Claire, Haily and Alex story was hilarious and surprisingly warming even after it was revealed she was just missing her cellphone.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Mitchell gleefully clapping while Cam got hit in the crotch with a broom and smashed in the head with a metal bucket really says a lot about their relationship.

When Gloria said she lies all the time, colombia is actually pretty normal I lost it.

Funniest joke of the entire show's run.

That was really good.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm guessing no new episode last night?

mantidor

When Gloria said she lies all the time, colombia is actually pretty normal I lost it.

Funniest joke of the entire show's run.

As a colombian i have to agree, but I'm not entirely sure if it is for the same reason :p

Mitchell gleefully clapping while Cam got hit in the crotch with a broom and smashed in the head with a metal bucket really says a lot about their relationship.

It's rather disturbing.

Lily was disturbing too to be honest.

leng jai

The Mitch and Cam story line was pretty ridiculous (which isn't surprising). First of all wanting your daughter to grow up being a literal clown is absurd and the fact she resorted to violence to get out of it makes even less sense.

Best line was probably "I'm making a walk for it". Tammy or whatever her name is looks plain weird, like her head is way too big for her body.

Bladenic

The Mitch and Cam story line was pretty ridiculous (which isn't surprising). First of all wanting your daughter to grow up being a literal clown is absurd and the fact she resorted to violence to get out of it makes even less sense.

Best line was probably "I'm making a walk for it". Tammy or whatever her name is looks plain weird, like her head is way too big for her body.

I agree, but the montage of things Lilly did to Cam had me rolling tbh.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Your outfit is perfect if you're applying for lumberjack school and a major in having your cats eat you when you die

thenexus6

Just watched latest episode, Joe was staring at Sofia's boobs so hard in the kitchen scene. A good 10 seconds solid. I found it funny.

Matt_

love valentines episodes, jay was brilliant

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Stephanie Beatriz was hilarious as Sophie. I don't think I ever realized it was even her in her past appearances.

What an awesome episode that turned out to be.

Stephanie Beatriz was hilarious as Sophie. I don't think I ever realized it was even her in her past appearances.

What an awesome episode that turned out to be.

Yep. Came in here to post this

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is awesome btw. You should all check it out if you haven't. The ensemble cast is as good as this show.
Claire in this episode oh my

Matt_

I fucking love pepper
that gin soaked tart abandoned the little bastard

Pepper is great.

Claire showing what a truly horrible person she is once more this episode. Can't stand that woman.

Jay and Manny standing up to Gloria was good.

RangersFan

Usually down on this show, but this was a good episode. Actually had me laughing, Elizabeth banks is always great and penn was awesome too.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Best episode of the season.

Penn was freaking awesome.

Claire is annoying, as always.

Gloria is a Colombian gangster.

Jay cracked me up.

And Pepper...never change. "You guys are poor!"

I met Nathan Lane years ago on Broadway (he was sitting next to us watching the Broadway opening of "Catch Me If You Can"), really nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom