• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Family Season 6 |OT| Wednesdays 9/8c on ABC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Szeth

This felt like a Community gimmick episode and I wasn't surprised to find out that former Community writer Megan Ganz wrote it. Good stuff

Completely predictable, but it was a fun watch I suppose.

Loved that Phil's ways of answering the phone made a comeback. "Halo". Brilliant.

I've used his "Band that sung Evil Woman?...ELO" a few times myself.

Loofy

That episode made me wanna get an iPhone and use facetime..

Is Skype that intuitive? Why doesn't WhatsApp support video messaging yet..

Edit: apparently this hangouts thing I've been ignoring is supposed to be like face time.

zychi

Banned
Completely predictable, but it was a fun watch I suppose.

Loved that Phil's ways of answering the phone made a comeback. "Halo". Brilliant.

I've used his "Band that sung Evil Woman?...ELO" a few times myself.
Wasnt believeable. Halo mcc doesnt work. Let alone let you play online.

Silly marketing.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What a great episode
Usually when shows try this sort of thing it's so unbelievable

Enosh

How old does she look in your opinion ? 36 sounds about right for me.
it kinda doesn't work out with the overall story

Hayley is some 20 years old now isn't she? so she would have to been born when Claire was 16, but iirc she met Phil in college

fun episode anyway ^^

"Oh my God, she is going to be Haley Bailey."

Enjoyed it
I'm thinking this might have been a nod to Marcy D'Arcy from married with children

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I feel like they would have done a 40 birthday episode for Claire
36 seems a little too young though

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I thought that was a very cool, very innovative episode, despite the fact that it felt a bit like an Apple commercial at times.

Also, I think I would have liked if Haley actually had gotten married to Andy because she was pregnant. Adding a fourth family to the mix would have injected a lot of much needed energy into a concept that I don't feel has a whole lot of life left in it at this point.

mantidor

That was interesting, I wish in real life you could get that sort of hangout to work properly in an airport though.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Yesterday's episode was pretty funny.

And uh...Andy's girlfriend was real AND hot.

Matt_

that mound of human silly string :dead

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
That one was just okay. None of the storylines really landed for me. Particularly with Cam and Mitchell's, which I feel had been done at least twice on the show before.

No new episodes for the next two weeks, btw.

Best part was Gloria's assassination of the drone.

Mine too. That was awesome.

My wife turned to me and said, "God, I love her!" Should i be happy or worried?

Cherish her :3

Matt_

why the two week break?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
That was a good one. I like when the whole family gets together.

Also,

"I'm a doctor, I can't admit I'm not good at something"

hahaha

AlphaSnake

I thought it was actually pretty hilarious.

And my God Gloria...ABC needs to advise viewers with heart conditions before airing Modern Family.

Matt_

Britney Spares is a fucking fantastic name

AlphaSnake

Mitchell and Gloria are totally me when my friends ask me to going out with them.

Any normal human being with a job and a life that is approaching or over 30 feels that way.

Between 18-26 I could be out all night. Then I hit 27 and changed. I got engaged, bought a house, moved, and got married. Life stuff. Right now 12AM or 1AM is a miracle.

Once I have a kid? I'll be pining for bed by 10PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom