• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Tyson tweets the first episode of Mike Tyson Mysteries apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

Yeah, Mike Tyson himself uploaded a video on the internet, knows how to use Twitter handles and hashtags, and was nice enough to post the premier time including timezone. C'mon brehs.

Rick and Morty aired the Rixity Minutes early via 109 15 second instagram videos so maybe they are okay with Tyson doing this...and if not who's the poor intern who will have to tell him to take it down and get his ear bitten off?

Sai-kun

Banned
Norm was the best part of this.

"You really think that's interesting? Because the fact that you really think that's interesting, is the interesting fact"

i like it. for a pilot episode it was very good.

i guess the whole scooby doo mystery thing is still a theme that can provide variety

Well, I watched the whole thing and laughed my ass off. I don't have TV so I would never have seen it otherwise. This makes me proud of humanity.

Nabs

"You really think that's interesting? Because the fact that you really think that's interesting, is the interesting fact"

"...and you don't know anything about relationships, you little homeschooled weirdo."

terrisus

LMAO.

Didn't know Norm McDonald was in this.

Norm McDonald is a pigeon ? Count me in

"I can't go, I have an internet whore coming over tonight."

"...and you don't know anything about relationships, you little homeschooled weirdo."

Who?

<checks>
Oh...
A "comedian."

Well, that explains that.

inb4 "terrisus doesn't get comedians" >.>

terrisus have you ever thought about maybe not filling all the threads with what you might or might not get?

i dont think anyone cares

Dai101

Banned
this is fucking hilarious

image.php

Indeed is. Downloading the video, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom