• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIII-2 Available For Pre-Order on Steam

Carlius

Banned
Didnt see a thread on this, may lightning strike me if already posted.

Source: FF13-2 pre order Eurogamer

Steam Page

Steam Trailer

Get hyped

The trailer, below, promises new features and enhancements on top of the role-playing game that first launched on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 back in 2011.

Publisher and developer Square Enix announced its intention to bring the Final Fantasy 13 series to Steam back in September. The first game, FF13, launched in October but with a locked resolution that sparked many complaints.

Thankfully, Durante - the modder who saved the day when Dark Souls and Deadly Premonition suffered similar resolution woes on PC - released a mod to fix the issue. Hopefully with FF13-2 Square Enix will show it's learnt from the experience.

Caffeine

$13.86 on GreenmanGaming with voucher
23XGMG-SLICKD-EALSXX

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/rpgs/final-fantasy-xiii-2/

JHKvv9u.png

Wedge7

They stumbled with 13, but with the upcoming patch, and the 60fps, customizable resolutions in this release, I'm cautiously optimistic. I'll be getting it for sure.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Hello,

We're happy to announce the specs FFXIII-2 will be supporting.

■US/PAL version
- Custom resolutions
- Graphic options
- 60fps

■Asian version
- Custom resolutions
- Graphic options
- 60fps
- Japanese voice
lol

Nzyme32

are they going to 'fix' the first one?

For FFXIII - 1080p and more resolutions, as well as graphics options will be patched in December

For FFXIII-2 - Off the bat 1080p and more resolutions, 60fps, graphics options, Japanese + English VO, "a range of DLC included" (most likely everything other than game specific costumes eg Ezio Costume)

Levyne

Banned
Preordered, because why not.

If I can't have the N7 armor there will be RIOTS.

Hopefully they work on performance, since gedosato already allows whatever resolution you want >__>

Top Bottom