• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Happy Birthday Shigeru Miyamoto!

Nibel

Turning 62 today. Happy birthday!

actAtIE.jpg

I may increasingly see less eye to eye with him as I grow older, but the guy has hands down been responsible for more of my happy gaming memories than anyone else.

So Happy Birthday, MR Miyamoto! Here's to many more!

Eolz

Not as old as some like to paint him.
Happy birthday!
I have high hopes for Project Giant Robot and all the initiatives he's leading at Nintendo. He usually makes the good choices in the end.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sharing my birthday with this legendary games creator is an honor.

Happy birthday Shiggy!

Murrah

Banned
Happy birthday Miyamoto. You basically created my entire childhood and continue to have an impact on me even at 25 and beyond. Looking forward to star fox
in 2016 at the earliest

I have nothing but respect and admiration for this man who brought to life Zelda, Mario, and Pikmin, among others. How one man changed the video game industry like Miyamoto has done will never be repeated.

Happy birthday, Mr. Miyamoto. Thank you for everything.

Konosuke

Happy birthday! I don't think I've ever completed one of his games...I must change that. Happy birthday to fellow gaffers too!

Neo Dark

Happy birthday Miyamoto. Thanks for making my childhood a wonderful one!

Also happy bday to those that share his bday. I wish my bday landed on one of my favorite developers birthday.

JB2448

Happy birthday, Miyamoto! Between your past innovations and your modern classics, you keep showing everyone else how it's done. Hopefully you keep on creating the quality content you want to!

Top Bottom