• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can someone photoshop someone out of a photo for me please ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I search for a Photoshop thread because i thought gaf would have one to assist people

This is the picture

http://imgur.com/2tKqwJ1

Could someone be kind enough to cut out the guy wearing the brown & orange tux thank you

Photoshop me if this thread is not allowed if so i apologize

AndyD

aka andydumi
All I can say is careful what you wish for. And can you please provide more background on why you need it?

Is that Frank O'Connor? And is this because of the botched Master Chief Collection launch?

9d9dd498d877cc846597b9e0b2873c58.jpg

Karkador

Banned
I bet OP is the brown suit man and you guys just fell for his reverse psychology trap to get the 'shop he actually wanted.

shuri

Banned
He's doing her, and you're not, admit it! Imagine, as you are typing this, they are probably at his posh appartement, they just had a great time together, working both. All those hormones are pumped up, sexual tension is high.

They are sitting down. Her head resting on his shoulder. her legs and belly are completely exposed, she's wearing shorts and a sport bra. In only a matter of moments they were both down to their underwears. He stands up to remove her bra and panties, sliding two fingers into her sopping mushroom. She kneel in front of him with her head level with his briefs that were barely containing his thing. With both hands she gripped the waistband of his pants and slowly slid them down, first exposing his thick yoshi.

That Yoshi is immense. She's stunned for a second but then raised her hand to grip the monster and draw back the head fully. It was clear that they had been in this situation before, him being so confident and proud of his massive item. The next few hours are a blur of frenzied sexual activity.

While you post on neogaf

edit: Ah, the guy left the band. THIS ISNT AS ENTERTAINING :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom