• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Go ahead and ban me.:… again.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Testosterone levels sure have dropped precipitously in the last 20 years.
Flexing Hulk Hogan GIF by WWE

Mistake

Mods need their sanity too. No sense in keeping contentious threads when we should all be here chillin

bender

What time is it?
I asked for an account deletion 'cause I'm nothing but a sheep.
Couldn't stand Resetera, it's the truth that I now seek.
I got unbanned, came back and tried to cook ya.
Too bad my game is weak like Book's and GAF is like Luka.
All these locked Twitter threads make me pout and scoff.
I'll ask for another account ban because I'm too stupid to log off.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Just join the Acti/Blizz Merger thread. It's the same bullshit but with all the presence stripped away and we can all just jump through hoops trying to argue for our arbitrary side.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
As someone who also joined in the 2000's I have one thing to say......
UnlawfulHeartyChanticleer-size_restricted.gif

But seriously dude, this a gaming forum, GO TALK ABOUT GAMES!

Leave the political shit at the door, because all it does is divide and NEOGAF is and always will be here to Unite 💪

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
The whole ass forum after the politics exodus now has basically 3 rules that were set in place by EviLore EviLore

1) No outright racism/homophobia/similar hateful behavior

2) No politics

3) No console wars

If you can't keep track of that and/or are worried about getting perma-banned/concerned about the direction of the site then that is a you problem at this point to be honest.

Its a very simple standard to operate by.

Last edited:
The whole ass forum after the politics exodus now has basically 3 rules that were set in place by EviLore EviLore

2) No politics

3) No console wars

If you can't keep track of that and/or are worried about getting perma-banned/concerned about the direction of the site then that is a you problem at this point to be honest.

☝️ This right here.

But I disagree with point 3 because Dreamcast was obviously the best system ever.

Last edited:

ahtlas7

It’s that time of year. People, don’t forget to take your vitamin D. It’s the golden vitamin.

Meifu

What exactly is OP upset about? I feel like even though traffic is lower here its pretty mellow...Twitter is a completely different animal with whats going on there, however one feels about it

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I mean it’s not even school holidays yet. Dread to think what this place will be like in 2 weeks.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Thanks for the brief moment you guys and gals let me into your community, again. I’ve been a member since 2007, but asked for my account deletion a few years back.

I came back because I couldn’t stand the reseteratards anymore. They hate the truth and hate it even more when someone has an opinion that is not exactly in line with extreme left.

I feel like the twitter threads being banned here is kind of a sign. I came back because this place is fun to post facts, seek truth, and discuss things with level headed people willing to look at different perspectives, but it’s clear it’s not.

Please ban me.

flaccid GIF

Chronicle

I asked for an account deletion 'cause I'm nothing but a sheep.
Couldn't stand Resetera, it's the truth that I now seek.
I got unbanned, came back and tried to cook ya.
Too bad my game is weak like Book's and GAF is like Luka.
All these locked Twitter threads make me pout and scoff.
I'll ask for another account ban because I'm too stupid to log off.
mJwctED.gif

jufonuk

not tag worthy

2) No politics

3) No console wars

Ain’t no need for console warring.

Especially after this announcement
We switch owners will get COD in true 25/30 FPS style which is the future of game frame rate. According to I forget. But they claimed it’s the future.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Wait ten years ? More of the same switch ?!?

star trek android GIF

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch

2) No politics

3) No console wars

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I was upset about the Twitter thread getting locked too. The thread was hilarious. The problem was the same few dudes who like to get political in every thread. Maybe thread banning them might have been a better idea.

But dont ban me lol what a silly reason to get yourself perma'd.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I've never used Twitter...

With that said. Why spend your time on retardera? And after coming back it's a fucking Twatter thread that gets you triggered?

What a world.

Hey I'm no saint. EviLore EviLore has lot a patience with my weird shit but damn

Last edited:
Top Bottom