• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS Survey - Tell us how you feel about the PS4.

i got dis

DF3TbDM.png

QtIvH85.png

I was brutally honest with you MS.

Xbox One has a better network and provides a better online experience, and has less network downtime. It also has slightly better media capabilities - Playstation Vue set to combat that.

PS4 is better in every single other regard. Exclusives are better, multiplatforms run better, PS+ is incredible, value for money is better, there are more games, and there are more cool little features.

Edit: Oh and remote play, though I think MS will top that by allowing remote play to all Windows 10 devices. Just a hunch.

The Sunset Overdrive one is curious, would suggest that despite being a critical success the game may not have shifted as many units as they would have hoped - one would think commercial success or failure would be the only metric with which a sequel would be produced.

Xbox One has a better network and provides a better online experience, and has less network downtime. It also has slightly better media capabilities - Playstation Vue set to combat that.

PS4 is better in every single other regard. Exclusives are better, multiplatforms run better, PS+ is incredible, value for money is better, there are more games, and there are more cool little features.
"Slightly better" for media and less "cool little features".

Dat brutal honesty.

derFeef

Edit: Oh and remote play, though I think MS will top that by allowing remote play to all Windows 10 devices. Just a hunch.

There were questions for all that?
I'm not invited.

Alx

The Sunset Overdrive one is curious, would suggest that despite being a critical success the game may not have shifted as many units as they would have hoped - one would think commercial success or failure would be the only metric with which a sequel would be produced.

Why use only that metric when you can just ask your customers if they would buy a sequel ?

I take it as their trying to figure out if they should try and secure the sequels as exclusive.

I'm going to go ahead and assume they will, but they probably want to see what kind of response they get from gamers first.

GRaider81

That's exactly what I put. I can't honestly say Xbox one does anything better other than less network downtime. I've spent the last few weeks on my new xbox (new toy syndrome) and I've had a blast with FH2, didn't like SO and still waiting on MCC to be fixed.

I just bought FC4, GTA and DAI for Playstation and it's a joy being back on that console.

I

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I didn't play the Sunset Overdrive so I voted to the best of my ability based on incomplete information. I used the Videogamer.com preview to base my voting on.

you're welcome MS.

I was brutally honest, hopefully you learned a well taught lesson this gen.

EDIT: and I hope we have some lurker employees flag our surveys for follow ups.

Montresor

I did the survey, and I tried to be brutally honest with them. In the PS4 and XB1 head-to-head - anything related to graphics I gave PS4 a big win. And in the final comments section, I gave them shit for making a weaker console, for the ID@Xbox parity clause, and for the MCC debacle. I still really enjoy XB1 - the weaker console thing, I can live with, and even if I couldn't, it's too late to change that. But ID@Xbox parity and the MCC garbage can be fixed. Will they fix it though? Let's see...

vesvci

Banned
I just checked my email, and I received the SO survey, I guess they know when you've played it on the XBO. Interesting survey. I also wonder about the whole "are you Hispanic?" question, weird question.

Eh, saved me the five/ten minutes.

What sort of questions were asked?

What consoles and gaming devices I had and how often I used them.
Who lived in my house and how much money we made.
What racial group I am a part of.
What type of games I liked playing and on which devices.
What and if I was thinking about buying new consoles.
What I thought of the features and games on PS4.
A list of services and features on both console and then which platform I thought had the better services/games.
A final comment on what I though Microsoft should have and should do in the future.

Priceless.

MS are lucky Corleth took the survey, they wouldn't be able to handle my realness.

What consoles and gaming devices I had and how often I used them.
What type of games I liked playing and on which devices.
What and if I was thinking about buying new consoles.
What I thought of the features and games on PS4.
A list of services and features on both console and then which platform I thought had the better services/games.
A final comment on what I though Microsoft should have and should do in the future.

Thanks. Seems like a decent bunch of questions.

Is that a viable possibility? Does the bone have similar dedicated hardware to take care of business?

Well it is just streaming essentially, is it not? Sony are starting to implement Remote Play into their latest phones and I believe will eventually integrate it into a lot more devices. I see no reason why the MS isn't capable of doing the same with their own devices.

I get this....

Thanks for your valuable time, your feedback is already with us. Please close this browser window for security reasons.

Alx

What does "Please close this browser window for security reasons" even mean? What security reasons could there be?

If you get to a user-specific MS page while not being that user, for them it means that you didn't get the link from MS (like what happened here), so it could be an attempt of someone trying to play the middleman to get your login info or something (unlike what happened here, hopefully ;) ).

Eh, saved me the five/ten minutes.

What sort of questions were asked?

What consoles you own, how much time do you play on each of them, they asked the same for other devices (smartphones, tablets, pc). They also asked about how many eople live in the same place you do, also about your finances (you can choose to not answer that, though). They ask how much satisfied you are with apps, and other features (like snap, NFL stuff, etc). They ask you to compare xb one vs ps4, even if you don't own both consoles they ask you to answer based on what you've read or heard. I'm pretty sure I must be forgetting something, it was kinda long.

Top Bottom