• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MS Survey - Tell us how you feel about the PS4.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Imagine the survey had a whole page dedicated to:

Are you black (meaning African, Jamaican, Haitian, etc...)?
That they were specifically asking about a single section of the population.
Guess I've just seen so many marketing surveys at this point that ask whether your Hispanic followed by the race question that I just consider it a standard question now.

those are called "demographics". I don't think it's a "what do you mean - you people?" situation just because they also add ethnicity and age to their results.

if 95% of hispanics don't like a game due to the protagonist being caucasian and all the antagonists keep calling each other "Esé", Microsoft should know that's a bad idea.

maybe they know they're not doing to well among hispanics, which is why they want to single out their results for further analysis.

No idea about that, but I have noticed a lot of MS commercials on Univision this last year. Mostly Spanish ads for Surface along with some Xbox One ads. The Xbox ads stand out cause there's not a lot of gaming ads on the channel and cause they're all in English with Spanish subs. The Sunset Overdrive ad has been running for the last month pretty frequently. I also recall the Titanfall ad getting some airtime and launch ads showing up almost every commercial break last year.

dofry

That's "Dr." dofry to you.
5NdiXx4l.jpg

Isurus

Got invited, did mine. I want that SSO sequel.

Same here.

I think that the survey must by somewhat dynamic, because I didn't get any questions about PS4. I did, however, get a lot about Sunset Overdrive, which I provided very positive feedback on. Loved the game. Must have a sequel.

Kysen

That's exactly what I put. I can't honestly say Xbox one does anything better other than less network downtime. I've spent the last few weeks on my new xbox (new toy syndrome) and I've had a blast with FH2, didn't like SO and still waiting on MCC to be fixed.

I just bought FC4, GTA and DAI for Playstation and it's a joy being back on that console.

I
Lol this is me exactly, not enjoying SSO at all.

BraXzy

Looks nice enough.

EDIT: Someone remind me not to leave my GAF account logged in at uni. Did I say anything offensive?

Dreez

Marketing agencies are specifically trying to tap into the rapidly-growing Hispanic population... hence that specific question. There's a lot of sales to be made there.

I got
"Thanks for your valuable time, your feedback is already with us. Please close this browser window for security reasons"
WTF, I never filled out a survey..............................?

Top Bottom