• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Just Cause 3 images

Grappel hook me if old-
just_cause_3_21_605x.jpg

just_cause_3_17_605x.jpg

just_cause_3_16_605x.jpg

just_cause_3_7_605x.jpg

just_cause_3_6_605x.jpg

just_cause_3_1_605x.jpg

just_cause_3_14_605x.jpg

just_cause_3_15_605x.jpg

more and full size at link via videogamer.com
edit: non watermarked images via gematsu thanks salromano!

Paskil

Just Cause 2 got super boring and repetitive after a while, but I got at least 60 hours of great fun out of it. I can't wait to see more of this game and it will probably be a day 1 purchase for me. The parachuting over water pic is gorgeous.

Putosaure

Looks really similar to the second episode IMO.

Bring something fresh in the formula Avalanche !

Not F2P though

If only that was a second player :(

I would be surprised if there wasn't co-op or multiplayer. The multiplayer mod in Just Cause 2 was wildly successful and Avalanche even gave it their blessing, so I'm fully expecting them to integrate something in 3.

Kezen

Banned
Looks really crazy, like a Just Cause game should be.
Glad to see there is no F2P micro transactions BS.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Sadly JC is a one trick pony, they really need to add a new interesting and creative tools to use other than the tired grappling hook especially since this is the third game. for now JC is like Minecraft with a shovel only.

zeioIIDX

Oh my fucking God, I need this game. Just Cause 2 gave me and my ex wife countless hours of chaotic fun and what's cool is that as much fun as it was to just cause havoc around Panau, it was equally fun to do the missions because they were basically the same thing: wrecking shit. I loved effortlessly gliding to the next location for my mission and deciding whether to sneak in or go Rambo on 'em. I really hope this is getting released for PC because I own a Wii U but no PS4/Xbox One.

Top Bottom