• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Colter Set to Play Luke Cage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/mike-colter-set-as-luke-759812

Never heard of him before, but good to have a Luke Cage

Following an extensive casting search, The Following and The Good Wife alum Mike Colter has officially nabbed the sought-after role, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Since Escape Goat has no imagination!

mike_colter_luke_cage_a_l.jpg

I hope he says Sweet Christmas at some point during this series. He has to, right?

Unfortunately I haven't seen him act in anything either.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Ur welcome, PlayStation canary yellow silk shirt fans.

Ps if you told twelve year old Stinkles he would one day befriend Luke Cage, he'd have fainted.

D i Z

I approve. My only concern is if he could bulk up enough to fill the illusion of being physically imposing ( he's got almost all of the height and is in great shape, just not the bulk ) .
Standing next to his usual comrades, he's quite massive.

Mudcrab

Unimportant to his character. What we need is a hint of who will play Danny. If the chemistry is off with those two you my as ell scrap the entire MCU.

I get Heroes for Hire and the whole Danny Rand bromance thing but you can't honestly say Jessica Jones is unimportant to Cage's character especially considering the last decade of character development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom