• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Hayter sound files found in Ground Zeroes!

Batzi

Banned
UPDATE: Turns out to be clips from the Jamais Vu mission. Apparently that's Raiden's voice actor. Hayters gotta hate.

Ok..WHAT THE FUCK?

HERE

HeelPower

lolololkojima.gif

SJRB

Gold Member
Atkin-Dowes does a mean Hayter impression, might be unused assets from the Deja-Vu mission.

eot

Banned
Hah, that's funny. Still, I don't believe he'll be in it. The way he spoke about the situation didn't seem like he was putting on a show.

SJRB

Gold Member
What is the big deal about the medic in the helicopter?

The cinematography goes out of its way to hide the face of the medic, there is no way it is done by accident. Also the medic's lines are actually voiced by Kiefer, but pitch-bended a bit.

ZeroX03

Banned
Seems like old assets they may have considered using for Deja Vu. It's nothing MGSV specific, and sounds like gameplay. Edit Jamais Vu apparently

I'd advise not reading too much into it, but it's Metal Gear, the insane theories are coming hard and fast.

Spot

The cinematography goes out of its way to hide the face of the medic, there is no eay it is done by accident. Also the medic's lines are actually voiced by Kiefer, but pitch-bended a bit.
So what crazy theories are people coming up with now?

Batzi

Banned
Seems like old assets they may have considered using for Deja Vu. It's nothing MGSV specific, and sounds like gameplay. Edit Jamais Vu apparently

I'd advise not reading too much into it, but it's Metal Gear, the insane theories are coming hard and fast.

Neither Deja Vu nor Jamais Vu had any of those sound files playing anywhere in the missions. Doubt they're old sound files. Never heard it before.

ZeroX03

Banned
Neither Deja Vu nor Jamais Vu had any of those sound files playing anywhere in the missions. Doubt they're old sound files. Never heard it before.

Just because you haven't heard them doesn't mean there aren't years of back cataloged Hayter recordings.

Assuming it's real of course.

Probably VO they brought over from previous games to be used as placeholder till they had final VO from Sutherland. Those are all quotes he has said in other games. It would be interesting if they were entirely new lines we never heard before.

Probably VO they brought over from previous games to be used as placeholder till they had final VO from Sutherland. Those are all quotes he has said in other games. It would be interesting if they were entirely new lines we never heard before.

Yup placeholders sounds most likely.

Don

Could just be old sound files. It's not like the dialogue is anything significant.

I still haven't heard a single credible argument for why Hayter would be showing up in any form for this game.

Top Bottom