• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Hayter sound files found in Ground Zeroes!

Foffy

Banned
I imagine a lot of the sound and music samples found were testing ones.

No idea why a Zone of the Enders 2 remixed song was in the game, though...

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
F0UdWix.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
MGS_Exclamation_Mark_Icon.png

6eafa7ac19174799b283f457f1b264de.jpg

"Boss, I appear to have been spotted."

Fargo_Dog

Banned
This can't be true.

If we follow the trajectory of Hayter's Snake performance, he has been giving the voice more and more of a curling growl with every passing game. If he truly was in Ground Zeroes, logic would dictate his dialogue would be entirely unintelligible and we would simply hear snarling.

Doesn't sound like Hayter to me. Like someone else said, it sounds like a poor impersonation.

Dammit, I was so excited for a minute.

Would have been a christmas miracle.

AlexIIDX

Oh...my.....god....please be real

fake edit: Kind of feel like the thread title should have spoiler tags if possible. If this is real its the kind of thing that would blow people minds when actually playing.

Maddocks

Whatever it is, I don't want to know. That way when it actually happens in the game I will be legit surprised.

Storm360

No idea why a Zone of the Enders 2 remixed song was in the game, though...

I'm with family for Christmas ATM so can't check it out, but was it Beyond The Bounds? You unlock a remixed version of that for beating everything on hard

dani_dc

Probably VO they brought over from previous games to be used as placeholder till they had final VO from Sutherland. Those are all quotes he has said in other games. It would be interesting if they were entirely new lines we never heard before.

This is what I'm going with as well, makes the most sense.

Top Bottom