• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN first: Bloodborne character creator detailled

Primeau31

more options. me gusta.

i like that you have different starting backstories rather than classes - I wonder if they'll be any alterations to the main story as a result?

Toxi

Banned
Harry Potter in Bloodborne: Confirmed
From is a fan of the movies. :p It's where they got the inspiration for the moving staircases in the Duke's Archives.

But yeah, glasses are awesome. As someone who wears glasses, I can finally make a character that looks like me... Though I'll probably just make one that looks cool instead.

So do the cool outfits and whatnot (like the feather cloak and bird mask) act like armor from Dark Souls where there are lots of different types you pick up, or do you create an outfit in the creator and that's all you stick with?

PranooY

Not watching the video. Can someone tell me how it compares to Dark Souls 1 or 2 Character creator? More options?

Primeau31

So do the cool outfits and whatnot (like the feather cloak and bird mask) act like armor from Dark Souls where there are lots of different types you pick up, or do you create an outfit in the creator and that's all you stick with?

there's definitely "armor" in the form of sets of clothes similar to what you're seeing there that you can find as loot throughout the game (and purchase from vendors i suppose)

Same as the Souls games. Armor is found/bought/etc.

Primeau31

Not watching the video. Can someone tell me how it compares to Dark Souls 1 or 2 Character creator? More options?

yes, more options, nothing thats really breaking the mold altogether though!

(although, youll refuse to watch the video but want a review of what it contains? que?)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
CLASSES

NtoCeM6.jpg

OMG minorities in Victorian era place that's sorta like London but with liberties taken like werewolves, what is this nonsense!?! Unrealistiiiiiiiccccc!

Toxi

Banned
Ummm... you can rotate the model which looks naked... can you see boob on the females then? lol
The boobs probably have fangs instead of nipples, and the penis is replaced with a barbed stinger on men.

Because Bloodborne. :-D

Top Bottom