• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom announces Attack on Titan arcade project

duckroll

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/02/13/84986.html

EpvaBZs.jpg

5yIt1Pq.jpg

No other details at the moment. More information about the arcade game will be released later this Summer.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Only in Japan. What arcades are actually going to have this outside the east or west coast? That's not a complaint either. Every arcade I use to go to shutdown or became a pizza buffet for kids with arcade machines made by SEGA.

Dave & Busters rather have Fast & Furious up and running and Ghost Squad from the last time I checked.

TreIII

Wonder who they got to make it.

Pretty much the only ones I could imagine making an AoT arcade game that has all the movement options intact would be someone like ByKing. But if they're busy with Gunslinger Stratos 2 over with Square Enix, then...

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Random but okay, is it going to have any kind of budget behind it? I would not mind wrecking fools with Mikasa

jholmes

I can't even get my head around this. Would it be like the 3DS game? But how do you make that arcade-friendly?

Will you have to wear something like manoeuvre gear? Is that the idea?

Oh man, details!

Tagyhag

I wonder if it'll be anything like the fan game. I still find it hilarious that the best game in the series isn't even made by paid devs.

duckroll

Isn't that when the Toho movie is suppose to come out too? Tie-in perhaps?

Probably more of general synergy. The second compilation movie for the anime opens on June 27. The live action movies will be released in two parts in August and in September. It'll also be about the right time for them to confirm a second season of the anime around that Summer period, since it'll probably be airing in early 2016.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
If not an explicit tie-in, they probably will mutually benefit from each other's presence.

Probably more of general synergy. The second compilation movie for the anime opens on June 27. The live action movies will be released in two parts in August and in September. It'll also be about the right time for them to confirm a second season of the anime around that Summer period, since it'll probably be airing in early 2016.

Thanks, good to know.

Really excited about the second season of Attack on Titan :)

Top Bottom