• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IA/VT Colorful (Vita) releases on June 25 in Japan

luminous

That's a really unfortunate date to release this in... but I'm sure they know what releases on that exact same day so hopefully this means Marvelous & 1st Place are confident on how the game's turning out. Can't wait to finally have this!

TheChaos0

That's some timing! Surely, it's better for both games for it to come out at some point later or earlier.

Marvelous probably forgot that DAN got delayed as well!

antibolo

Banned
Xseed will most likely announce a localization sometime prior to its Japanese release. Unless there's some tricky licensing issues I can't imagine them skipping this game.

Finally! Last I checked (literally yesterday) they'd pushed it to summer but had no release date. But against Persona? I have no context for whether IA/VT's gonna get dead or not.

Amazing that all my hype for this comes from literally one song I heard in the trailer, too.

Shizuka

It may sound weird, but I think the developer in charge of the new version could be the one that developed Senran Kagura Bon Appetit.

Admittedly, SEE THE LIGHTS is a freaking great track.

I'm gonna be real sad if there's nothing else in the game that good.

Any reason why?

The game got pushed back several times from its initial date due to quality issues. So I guess they remade the game because the original version was awful in some way. Oddly, not that dissimilar from what we've heard about P4: Dancing All Night, though I don't think anyone's said Atlus threw out a whole game from Dingo to start fresh.

The game got pushed back several times from its initial date due to quality issues. So I guess they remade the game because the original version was awful in some way.

The gameplay they were showing off last year was genuinely problematic: http://youtube.com/watch?v=kfMjoFxUsH0

If they recognized that a stage like this would put everyone to sleep, that can only be a good sign. That said, I'm still worried about the monumental task they have of making 60 playable stages on completely unproven mechanics.

TP

Well there goes any chance of me importing Dancing all Night
unless the English release ends up being a year+ away for some reason

Put me in for the preordered last year, waiting for NA release for Persona club.

Translated from Japanese by Bing: Like boobs and reworked.

w1j1EAo.png

muteki

Dingo.

Same reason as DAN.

Man what the hell is going on with Dingo?

Been interested in this for a while, and while I have P4D physical preordered, may get this digital (eventually) too.

The last trailer looked really good, I hope they haven't changed it too much.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Vocaloid music is not my cup of tea but Miku's biggest offense is the convoluted as fuck gameplay. You can make rhythm games challenging without them being a mess, like the Theatrhythm series. Any chance IA/VT is better in that regard?

Any chance IA/VT is better in that regard?

It's not going to happen:

4_4.jpg

colorfulball.png

In order to distinguish it from the other brands they are only going to make it more complicated (there's some kind of mechanic involving color). The worst part is that I'm not entirely sure this will actually make it more fun, based on what we've seen.

Top Bottom