• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IA/VT Colorful (Vita) releases on June 25 in Japan

Takao

Banned
Famitsu has new screenshots and info: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201502/24072364.html

IKTeGId.jpg
SBGbQmh.jpg
4uImMNP.jpg
4ABrRrX.jpg
dvgeMQ9.jpg
6qK2R95.jpg

My copy is awaiting customs clearance, meaning it should be waiting for me at the post office by Friday. Hoping its a good enough game that it was worth the separate shipping from my Miku Expo BD because I don't know why AmiAmi didn't group them together.

Do we know if the game is compatible with Vita TV?

Mine also shipped yesterday. French Project Diva youtuber jujukazu already uploaded some gameplay. According to him it's a lot of fun but also quite easy compared to Project Diva. From the gameplay videos it seems that IA/VT's highest difficulty is about as challenging as Project Diva's hard mode.

Ugh, sold out on AmiAmi.

Why did I just find out about this game?

Hmm..I suppose I could get it on PlayAsia, but I won't get the 3-song preorder bonus?

Got my shipping email. Still shocked that this is an actual product that I will be playing soon. Expecting a postal strike or something just to give it one last delay before it's in my hands.

I forgot about this game. I also forgot to preorder the CE :( wondering where can I import this without paying inflated price, hmmm

Yasumi

Banned
Got my "Order is being prepared" email from Nippon-Yasan, no shipping notification yet. Expecting to get it by Monday at the earliest. ;-;

I also got the "Order is being prepared" from nippon yassan. Really hope it ships out before the weekend and gets here by monday. I might have a chance of getting it next week then x3 Pretty excited for this!

muteki

Played a few songs with what little time I had last night after DL finished. Game is fun, UI is nice. Progression/level system seems interesting, haven't unlocked step play yet. Game throws a lot of explanatory text at you for each mode that I am too lazy to translate yet.

Songs I have played so far seem like full versions, pretty long.

I'm coming to this knowing little about Ia's songs in general, I only know a few (and those like 六兆年と一夜物語 isn't in the game, yet?).

Not sure what the clear criteria is yet, only played on Normal, which is pretty easy. Not sure what getting the Color notes does for me but change the UI a bit. I actually need to go back and look at some of the older preview videos, because the note system seems different. For example, haven't seen anything like this yet (where the notes are on their own 3d plane):

2d6bb5d3.jpg

Perhaps with the long delays they went back to the drawing board a bit. But again, I'm only a few songs in.

muteki

How possible is this to play without any knowledge of Japanese?

I'd say pretty easy. It plays more or less like a Project Diva game. Once you get the menus down (some of which are english) you shouldn't have any problems.

Not being able to alternate for fast notes is taking some getting used to.

danowat

Banned
I'd say pretty easy. It plays more or less like a Project Diva game. Once you get the menus down (some of which are english) you shouldn't have any problems.

Not being able to alternate for fast notes is taking some getting used to.

Great, thanks!

Top Bottom