• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIS America Promising "Biggest Announcements Yet" in February 19th

Shizuka

They have a press event planned for mid next month (February 19) where they're promising their "biggest announcements yet."

I'm hoping for Danganronpa: Another Episode.

They always have a February conference each year to announce the biggest titles for that year, I'm expecting lots of Kadokawa and NIS titles for 2015.

Lock if old, searched and didn't find anything.

Also:

Hey guys,

My press unit, T-ONO, will once again be going again this year since we're local. As always, people can ask their a question to NISA or Niikawa and we'll try our best to get them answered.

http://t-ono.net/gaming-news/Ask-Your-Questions-NIS-America-Press-Event.html

You can post a question on that page or PM me or auron_kale. We'll also be live tweeting on our Twitter account, along with pics from the event which you can find here: https://twitter.com/tononet

Thanks!

Countdown, thanks to Yasumi:

t1424397600z4.png

AmuroChan

I love Danganronpa, but I find it hard to believe that Another Episode would qualify as their biggest announcement yet.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Hope they announce visual novels too.

I also think them announcing localization of Atelier and IF/Compile Heart games are not possible anymore so those are gone from the biggest announcements line up.

I would assume the Another Episode localization announcement would happen at or after the GDC danganronpa panel?

I dont even think this is Disgaea 5 related.

Maybe it is HtoL#NiQ getting a physical release in EU?

Edit: also expecting the iOS and Android danganronpa games to get localized at some point. Maybe this announcement?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Add me to the list of "please let Another Episode be confirmed" so my wallet can cry when I place a pre-order on the LE that'll be announced as well.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
This is it PC GAF. Disgaea on Steam~~~!

I don't think this is happening yet, but I suspect the US branches of basically every Japanese publisher, including Nippon Ichi, have got to be discussing PC as a viable platform going forward. I wouldn't be surprised to see more and more niche Japanese series get retroactive ports, and I think 2015 is the year where we'll see a major niche Japanese announcement be PC-first.

nampad

Danganronpa: AE localization?

Danganronpa and Disgaea games for Nintendo systems. :D

So now you are port begging so you can be ECSTATIC again?
No surprise your Vita gets used less and less when you don't even buy the games you are interested in for it but rather port beg them.

Ponn

Banned
As in alot of games being announced at once or their perceived importance of a couple games . Either way i'm sure one is Disgaea 5. That hasn't been announced for NA yet right?

Producer

Hope they announce visual novels too.

I also think them announcing localization of Atelier and IF/Compile Heart games are not possible anymore so those are gone from the biggest announcements line up.

I can see KT announcing Atelier ports in the future. And yeah, IFI is already taking care of neptunia on steam.

Takao

Banned
As in alot of games being announced at once or their perceived importance of a couple games . Either way i'm sure one is Disgaea 5. That hasn't been announced for NA yet right?

I think a lot at once is the strategy. DR: AE is probably confirmed. Maybe Edo Blacksmith, another DPRG, Rodea and Shin Hariyigami.

Yasumi

Banned
Another Episode is actually pretty high budget. There's like four different types of cutscenes (in-game models, CG, anime, DR execution style) and tons of voice acting, easily comparable to the other DR games. I could see it being one of their biggest localizations yet.

Danganronpa and Disgaea games for Nintendo systems. :D

Really driving that schtick into the ground, huh.

A Steam announcement of some kind would certainly be big.

Could also be a more corporate thing. Merging with someone else. Or maybe making their own game.

18-Volt

What games do they have to localize now?

Danganronpa: Another Episode
Stranger of the Sword City Vita
Great Edo Blacksmith
Rodea the Sky Warrior (NISA does the Kadokawa's games)
Demon Gaze 2 (not yet released)
New Tokyo Legacy: Operation Babel (not yet released)
Kancolle Vita (not yet released)
Shin Makai Trillion (not yet released, if IFI skips it)

I want all of them!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I think a lot at once is the strategy. DR: AE is probably confirmed. Maybe Edo Blacksmith, another DPRG, Rodea and Shin Hariyigami.

I hope this happens. It looks really interesting:

603eec2eadde7b37d3d10b6d1f2de12a1401406771_full.png

33-310x174.jpg

Top Bottom