• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 5, Part 2 – S6 premieres Oct 11th

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

You can see the biggest drama on TV ending in just 3 years? bruh.

Yes.
will three more plus this one thats 9 seasons... it may go to 10... i wouldnt mind though this has been my favorite series show since lost... i really dont watch tv.. 99% of the time its movies...
i mean someone said a few posts up, its kind of went in circles a little, they go out on the road and live hour by hour(which i like best) or they fined someplace to stay and still have drama... lol its them killing humans or zombies..
i understand it has to be that way.. i mean if they just lived in that house community and it was peaceful inside and every once in awhile they had to kill a zombie or two at the wall it would be boring as shit... im looking forward for the story to move away from this im in charge trip, and makin rick look like the bad guy... and them go out on their own again...

so does anyone know if they increased the shows budget? i remeber reading about each ep being about 2-3 mil but most of the actors only getting 150-200 an ep..

Nameless

I give Asshole Priest the highest odds of circumventing "the quota"... higher than both Morgan and Strand.

Hope I'm wrong.

He's gotta go. Luckily he can't defend himself so I think bhe will.

ftfm

I'm done if Daryl dies.

Daryl, Michonne, Rick, Carl, Morgan, Carol. As I said I love pretty much everyone, but they're my mains. Any of their deaths would be especially fucked up.

Ronabo

Is Fear of the Walking Dead worth watching? I tried watching the pilot, but I couldn't finish it because it bored me.

Honestly, the only two characters I consider truly "safe" from death until the final season is

1) Rick. Obviously. He's the main character and anchor of the series.
2) Carl. I know people don't like to hear that but there's no way he's dying unless the actor is fired or wants off the show.

Good. Season 5 was the best season since the first because it followed the comics pretty closely.

I'm glad they are. Some of the best material from the source material isn't that far off and I think it'd be a mistake not to incorporate it in the show.

The show tends to be at its worse when it strays to far away in my opinion. That Grade Hospital storyline? LOL

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
will three more plus this one thats 9 seasons... it may go to 10... i wouldnt mind though this has been my favorite series show since lost... i really dont watch tv.. 99% of the time its movies...
i mean someone said a few posts up, its kind of went in circles a little, they go out on the road and live hour by hour(which i like best) or they fined someplace to stay and still have drama... lol its them killing humans or zombies..
i understand it has to be that way.. i mean if they just lived in that house community and it was peaceful inside and every once in awhile they had to kill a zombie or two at the wall it would be boring as shit... im looking forward for the story to move away from this im in charge trip, and makin rick look like the bad guy... and them go out on their own again...

I dunno man, you might be surprised...

so does anyone know if they increased the shows budget? i remeber reading about each ep being about 2-3 mil but most of the actors only getting 150-200 an ep..

They have increased the show's budget but I don't think they've made the specifics public due to the whole season 2 budget hysteria thing.

Dali

I just caught up on Netflix. So is the preacher officially the biggest piece of shit throughout the series so far?

Leaves his parishioners to rot.

Claims the lord hates violence but sure does appreciate it when he's being bailed out.

Tries to run away like an idiot but draws a horde back to the church where it gets overrun.

Wants to let violent cannibals go free.

Leaves the gate open while simultaneously badmouthing Rick's crew for being bad people.

Morgan needs to drop the batman shit. It's going to come back and bite him and everyone in the ass. But hopefully the Ricktatorship is firmly established by then.

Zaph

Morgan needs to drop the batman shit. It's going to come back and bite him and everyone in the ass. But hopefully the Ricktatorship is firmly established by then.

It's annoying, and will definitely come back to bite (ha) him/the group, but I like that it's actually rooted in coherent character development - he couldn't kill his own son, so to cope with that fact, he's made himself believe he's against killing in general.

Razmos

It already has bitten them in the ass. It was the wolves that Morgan refused to kill that found Aaron's backpack and led them to Alexandria.

But of course Aaron is the one beating himself up over that while Morgan continues to act all high and mighty.

Tyreese was bad enough, and he went out like a chump because of it. Morgan is infinitely worse, at least Tyreese could get violent when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom